Thinking of switching from manual sales tax to automated sales tax? You are at the right place to get rid of any issue. You can easily track your sales tax returns. Tax is calculated on the basis of product info like what you sell, what is the purchase of your product, where you are selling and where you are shipping? QuickBooks Online is aware of all rules about the taxation to be followed. Once you are switched, you will be able to see all your current tax information under one roof.
How to switch over the new sales tax?
- Click on Taxes, choose Sales Tax
- If QuickBooks is ready to switch, follow onscreen instructions
- Click on to Make the Switch
- Choose Setup Automated Taxes
- Verify for the business’s address
- Click on Looks Good
- If address is not correct, choose pencil icon to edit the address
- Click your filing frequency
- Choose Add Another Tax Agency
- Click on Next, when you are over with above steps
- Click on Go to Taxes
How to check your past returns?
It will not be right after switching to automated tax your previous transactions is lost. Make sure all your previous transactions are available. Now you will be able to manage all paid taxes at one place.
- Click on to the taxes
- Choose Sales tax
- Click on to History
- Choose view Return, to view details.
We really expect that this post managed to switch from manual to automated sales tax on your own for higher functioning. Our technical team will make sure to discover out more such connected articles you come across. If you still face any kind of issue related to this error feel free to contact QuickBooks Customer Care Support @ 1-800-657-0602 as our support team is available 24*7 or you can directly mail us at email@example.com.