Call our QuickBooks Customer support the best accounting support you can ever get. We are very much concern about the software we are using that whether we be able to solve any query or is there any chance if we will get stuck to resolve it. These are the question arises in our mind to get a look onto new software. But QuickBooks customer Support is always available for their precious customers to help you out.
We request you to go through the listed instructions given below:
You can simply use the feature of Dismiss
- In the Banking drop-down menu, click on Record Merchant Service Deposits.
- On the Add Online Payments tab, choose the payments you want to discard.
- Click on Dismiss Selected Payments.
- When a warning prompt box is displayed, click on OK.
- In the Ready to record window, deposits displays the dismissed transactions with respect to recording
- Once the transactions is recorded, it will display the amount which will be subtracted from the transactions which are dismissed.
You can also perform this issue while deleting manually. If you are facing any issue, simply dial QuickBooks Customer Support.
How to Manually Delete Duplicate transactions?
- Open the payment in QuickBooks, then continue holding Ctrl+ H to show up the History.
- Continue pressing Ctrl+ D or click on Delete from the top to delete the payment.
- Revise these steps for any payments which are shown to be a duplicate entry.
- Payments which you have removed will display in the Merchant Deposits window.
- To re-enter these deleted duplicate transactions, click on Record Merchant Service Deposits.
Hope, we made clear to you regarding this topic. Sometimes these duplicate entries blasts out a huge error box in your company file. Freely contact our QuickBooks Customer Support @ 1-877-503-0704 or you can simply mail us at email@example.com.