Do you really know completely about the accounting software as this is the most genuine accounting software used in day to day market? Emphasis is given on the function it initializes with every unique function of accounting. If you want to Rename the Intuit Entitlement Client Folder whenever required then there’s a must be:
- Clean Installation done
- Solution to resolve inappropriate product code error
- Resolve errors at the time of updating QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
Method to Rename the Intuit Entitlement Client Folder
Method 1: To showcase hidden files and folders
If we will talk about Windows 10, 8.1 and 8, follow the onscreen instructions to rename the client folder. Immediately contact QuickBooks Support USA.
- In your keyboard, continue holding Windows logo+ S on keyboard to open the Search window pane on your PC.
- In the Search box, enter folder.
- In the search result, click on Folder Options.
- On the Folder Options window, click on View.
- Click on Show hidden files, folders and drives, and unmark Hide extensions for known file types and click on Hide protected operating system files
- Click on Apply and select OK.
In Windows 7
- Double-click on the Windows logo and choose Open Windows Explorer.
- Click on Organize and select Folder and Search Options.
- In to the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders, and unmark Hide protected operating files checkbox.
- When a prompt box appears that too warning message occurs, click on Yes and then choose OK.
Method 2: To Rename the Entitlement Folder
Go to C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client and rename the folder v8 to v8 (OLD)
- On your keyboard, either continue pressing Windows+ R to open the run command
- Type the specified path C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client and continue holding Enter.
- Double-click the v8 folder, then choose Rename.
- You can click on to rename the folder to v8 (OLD).
For further guidance feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Customer Care Number @ 1-800-731-1629. Our executives are readily available at 24*7 to help you out in resolving every possible errors to fix it. Our aim is to approach you when needed. Highly recommended support to seek out all issues or queries to make it trouble free. You can also drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org