This bank feed error is quite a common error which occurs in QuickBooks. You won’t be able to use brands and servers of profile. You first have to exit from the setup and then again prepare your account for online services.
If at all you face this error OLSU-1011, you can call on QuickBooks Customer Support without any hesitation.
Why does this QuickBooks bank Feed error occurs?
- Your financial directory is not updated to comprise in order for your financial institution.
- There might be some corruption in your QuickBooks Company File.
- Now, you are in Register mode or Classic mode.
How to resolve QuickBooks BanK Feed Error OLSU-1011?
Solution 1: Identify by default accounts for your personal and company preferences
- Firstly, log into your company file as an Admin and move to single user mode.
- Click on to the Edit menu, select Preferences tab and choose Checking.
- Select the My Preferences tab and set default accounts
- Select the Company Preferences option and set default accounts for the two options:
- Create Paychecks
- Pay Payroll Liabilities
- Choose OK.
- Re-set your account for online banking.
Solution 2: Updation of your Financial Institutions directory is required
- Move to Banking, then choose Bank Feeds> and then click on Bank Feeds Center.
- Click on to the refresh icon or select Sync all for this bank from the menu
Solution 3: Moving to express mode
- Your QuickBooks should be in the latest version
- Make sure you are using single user mode
- From Edit menu, Click on Preferences, choose edit menu.
- Select Checking then move to the Company Preferences
- Now, in Bank Feeds, choose the mode you want to access: Express Mode
Searching for difficulty free direction? So, why switching to some other support if QuickBooks Customer Care Support is giving you a quick look on all such errors with thorough descriptions. QuickBooks Customer Care Error support has devoted team of knowledge to resolve such issues and make accessibility of its support to its valuable customers. We really expect that these steps for resolving QuickBooks Bank feed setup error OLSU -1011 will help you out in troubleshooting the errors if still you are not able to solve this on your own for advanced functioning contact QuickBooks Error Support team or you can also directly drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.