This error occurs at the time of opening company file which is opened by any other user. QuickBooks Error -6073, -99001 also occurs when file is opened on second computer in Single User Mode, file is saved in read only network folder, company files are using more than one credentials to log in.
Now, as we had seen causes of QuickBooks Error -6073, -99001 we must also be aware of resolving it. Below are the steps to fix these errors:
- If Company File is opened in Single User Mode in an additional workstation
- Firstly, Close QuickBooks Desktop in all computers >> Open company file on Host Computer
- Click on File >> Now, click on Switch to Multi User Mode
- If still getting same issue, reboot all systems.
- If Company File is opened in Single User Mode on Host Computer
- Click on File >> Click Close Company
- Again Open Company file >> Click on File >> Select Open or Restore Company’
- Click on Open a next Company >> Select Next
- Click on your company file >> Now, click on “Open file in multi user mode” >> Click on Open
- If Company File is opened in Single User RO(Read only) network folder
- Move to computer which is hosting your company file
- Now, open company file
- right click on screen >> Click on Properties
- Click on Security tab >> Click on all users facing issue >> Click on Edit
- Click on Allow >> Select Apply >> Click on OK
If you still face any issue in resolving this error. We at QuickBooks Customer Care Support will assist you for this error. Feel free to contact us or you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org we will immediately get back to you.
Comments are closed.