In this article you will learn how to add a new user in Quickbooks. To know more call QuickBooks Technical support.
How to add a user?
• On the Toolbar, select the Gear icon.
• Select Manage Users under your company.
• Click on Add user given on the upper right.
• Now, you need to choose the type of user you like them to be and then follow the steps given below accordingly.
For a Standard user
1. Select Next, at the bottom right.
2. Choose the appropriate access right which you want them to have and then click on Next. All access rights user can be set up with or without payroll permission. For this you simply need to check or uncheck the Payroll access box.
3. Set the settings for the users and then click on Next.
4. Enter the profile for the new user and then click on Save.
1. Click on Next present at the bottom right.
2. Enter the profile information of the new user and then click on Save.
3. Select Next present at the bottom right.
4. Enter the profile information of the new user and then click on Save.
5. For Time tracking only (this feature is available in QuickBooks Online Plus and Advanced only)
6. Click on Next present at the bottom right.
7. Click on the name of the employee or vendor whom you are inviting to fill out their timesheet. In case of a new user choose Add New.
8. Enter the profile information of the new user and then click on Save
9. For Take payments only (this feature is available in QuickBooks Online Plus, Essentials, and Advanced only)
10. Such kind of users can only make use of payments within the GoPayment app — they do not have the access to QuickBooks Online or the Merchant Service Center.
11. Select Next at the bottom right.
12. Enter the profile information of the new user and then click on Save.
13. After you add a new user they receive an email message. Ask them to read the email and then click on Let’s go!
To know more on how to add, delete and edit user access in QuickBooks call QuickBooks Technical Support.
Time tracking, Reports only, and Take payments only users are not a part of company’s total number of users.
To know more on how to add user access in QuickBooks Call QuickBooks Technical Support on their toll free number 1-800-731-1629. Also, you can write us at email@example.com. Feel free to reach us anytime; our team of executives is 24/7 available at your service. For more information visit, www.quickbooksupport.net.