We are glad to share how to attach files and documents to your transactions or records in QuickBooks for Mac with the help of QuickBooks Support Helpline Number.
User can attach files such as documents, receipts, photos, contracts, and drawings to their transactions for a well-organized record-keeping in QuickBooks. User can also attach files to most transaction forms such as invoices, receipts, estimates, bills, the most common, and then some list items such as customers and vendors in QuickBooks Desktop.
User can add an attachment to their transactions.
When you attach a file, QuickBooks makes a copy and saves it in the attached Document Library. The original folder of the attachment remains the same.
- First, navigate to the transaction or record they want to add an attachment to.
- Next, click & select the paper clip icon.
- Click & select the plus + icon. Or drag and drop the file from the Attachments window.
- Click & select an attachment method:
- Attach File – User can browse from your Mac’s files.
- Scan – User can use a scanner to attach files.
- iPhone or iPad – User can use your device to take photos or scan documents.
- Take Photo – User can take a photo of what they want to attach.
- Scan Documents – User can attach a pdf file of the photo.
- If you’re done attaching files, save the transaction.
Note: In order to attach the file to a specific type of transaction, click & select the checkbox All (transaction type). In case, if they want to attach multiple files, then they can add an attachment to a transaction type.
- User can manage attachments from the Attachment Center.
- User can share attachments if you use QuickBooks in multi-user mode. Set up the Attached Documents Library on a shared drive and give other users permission to access it.
- User can share attachments to third-party applications such as Twitter, Facebook, Airdrop, and so on.
- User can set QuickBooks to back up their attachments as long as they’re in single-user mode.
- User can double-click on the name of the scanned attachment to rename it. But this only changes the name in QuickBooks, not the original file name saved in their disk.
Hope, you got the desired result, if still you are facing any hurdle feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Desktop Support and you can drop us a mail at email@example.com. Stay in touch with our executives available 24*7 to help you for making your accounting bug free. You can also go through our website at www.quicbooksupport.net.