QuickBooks is accounting software for small to medium-sized corporate companies, includes a solid accounting system that makes the company expand. However the QuickBooks is not free from the flaws and can often display errors. This article will help you to know how to record returned or exchange of items in Point of Sale with the help of QuickBooks Point of Sale Support.
Few steps on how to accept a returned or exchange of product in Point of Sale.
- First, click & select I want to and select Accept Return/Exchange from the Home screen.
- You need to click to select the checkbox on the right side of the desired transaction by searching the desired transaction.
- Click & select Return andthen, Add selected items.
- Click & select the appropriate payment method and follow the prompts.
- After that, click & select Save Only or Save & Print..
Users will certainly fix the problem by taking those steps. In case, if they are still facing the issue then they can draft an email to our QuickBooks POS support team. They can also reach us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email our specialists, who are accessible 24 hours a day, and are open all over the world. With the continuous assistance of our QuickBooks POS Team you will feel stress-free while operating in the QuickBooks. You can even take a look at @ www.quickbooksupport.net for more information.