Thanks for letting us know. We have got troubleshooting steps with the user’s backup copy so they can restore it seamlessly with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number.
In order to start, we will recommend backing up your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) Accountant again. After that, user will need to convert their backup copy to a regular company file. Such that user can restore it to their QBDT Enterprise smoothly.
- First of all, open your accountant’s copy (QBX or .QBA), and create a backup again.
- Next, navigate to the File menu, then choose Send Company File, and pick Accountant’s Copy.
- Now click & select Convert Accountant’s Copy to Company File/QBW.
4. Users need to rename and save the QBW file on their computer.
5. After that, press OK.
User may refer to this article: How to convert an accountant’s copy to a regular company file with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Team.
When done, user can now restore the updated company file to their QBDT Enterprise. Let me show you how.
- First, navigate to the File menu, then choose Open or Restore Company.
- Next, pick Restore a backup copy and then press Next.
- Click & select Local Backup, then tap Next and browse your updated backup copy.
4. User need to choose a unique folder to decide where to save your restored company file, then click Open.
5. After that, click Save.
For the detailed steps, refer to this link: How to Restore a backup of your company file.
Just in case users run into problems restoring your backup file, here’s how to fix them.
In order to know more about accountant’s limitations and how to upgrade versions, visit these articles.
- How to use the Accountant’s Copy Workflow with the help of QuickBooks Support.
- How to update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release with the help of QuickBooks Support USA.
We really hope that the above given information will be useful for users to know how to resolve issue in auto backup with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. In case, if users need any help, then please immediately visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net by clicking on it, you can get in touch with our team over the call or live chat or users can also draft a mail to us at email@example.com.