As we know that QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software used for small to medium sized enterprises. So, today we will learn how to install the driver for an mPOP printer and cash drawer for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0 with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support USA.
You will get to know a driver is used to create a software connection between your Point of Sale and the mPOP printer and cash drawer, so users can easily communicate back and forth. when the driver is installed, then users can set up the mPOP printer and cash drawer through QuickBooks Support. Here’s what to do.
How to install the mPOP driver.
- First, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86) \Intuit\QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0\Drivers\StarTSP143_mPOP\Setup.exe with the help of your Pc.
- Then, click & select Next.
- After you read the end-user license agreement, select the I accept the terms in the License Agreement checkbox, then select Next.
- Click & select Typical for your set up type, then select Next.
- Click & select Install, then when the driver installs finish, then click & select Finish.
How to confirm your mPOP driver install.
- First of all, navigate to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Next, click & select Programs and Features, then search for Star Micronics Printer Software for mCollection Ver2.2.
In case, if user see the driver listed, then users can set up the mPOP printer and cash drawer with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Expert.
We believe that the above given solution will be a help for users to know how to install the driver for an mPOP printer and cash drawer for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0 with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support USA. In case, if users are getting issues related to it then they can immediately get in touch with our QuickBooks Expert via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net as they are all round the clock available for users to provide instant solution in every possible way.