we are glad to help you to know how to show Customer Account Balance in QuickBooks point of sale. Users no need to worry as today in this article, we are going to discuss how one can check the account balance in the customer profile and what we can do to know how to show Customer Account Balance in POS with the help of QuickBooks point of sale support expert.
If users are looking to check the account balance in the customer profile then they need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, click & select Customer, then choose customer List.
- Next, search the customer, and then choose Show Details to see the customers purchase history.
- Users can check their balance, and then return to the Customer List.
- Click right side of any column header, then go for Customize Columns.
- After that, click & select Account balance from the list to add it to your customer list.
Also, you need to keep in mind that the customer balance that was entered in QuickBooks Desktop will only appear in the Account Balance field.
In order to ensure your Point of Sale software is functioning correctly or not, you need to make sure to sign in to your computer as a user with admin rights. Then, you need to be sure to do the following before opening the company file:
- Users need to ensure their computer meets System requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale in order to run QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- User need to ensure to run the QuickBooks Point of Sale Database Manager vXX.
- Now search filed from start button, type services.msc then press Ok.
- Click on the right of QBPOS Database Manager vXX from the Services window and then choose Start.
- In case, if Start is unavailable, then select Reboot. (XX should be the highest number version you see).
- At last, reboot your computer machine.
If you’re unable to view the balances, please contact our Technical Team this time. Click this link to contact our agents: How to get contact payments or Point of Sale Support via visiting website www.quickbooksupport.net.
Users can reach out to us anytime if they need any further assistance with the Point of Sale processes. We will be delighted to share additional insights whenever they required.
The above given solution will be a help for users to know how to show Customer Account Balance in Point of sale with the help of QuickBooks point of sale support expert. Anytime, if you need any help then always feel free to reach us through direct call or live chat via clicking on our website www.quickbooksupport.net.