While working on QuickBooks, if you are getting bank feed error 572 for a Capital One credit card account then users need not worry as we are here to discuss how to get resolve this QuickBooks bank feed error 572 with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Helpline Number. If you allow us to take over for a moment and share some information about the error that you’re facing while you are trying to connect your bank to QuickBooks Online (QBO).
In case, if it is the first-time user tried to connect their bank (Bank of America) to QBO, then your bank needs your permission to allow this new connection. In order to get resolve this error message that you’re receiving, then it will be required to sign into your bank’s website first before attempting to connect it to QBO. It is mandatory to be the Primary Account holder (for Bank of America).
For additional information about this, users can visit this article for further guidance (scroll down to What do I need to do? and why do I have to log in to my bank to do this?): How to bank feeds direct connect FAQ.
When logged in, users can now connect their bank to QBO. Here’s how :
- First of all, click & select the Banking menu at the left pane.
- Next, click & select Add Account from the Banking tab.
- Then you can search for your bank and select it from the list.
- Now type your credentials for the bank’s website and click Continue.
- After that, complete the security verification steps your bank requires and then select Securely connect.
- If you want to connect with the bank, then select bank emblem.
- Select the type of account from drop-down menu to choose either a Bank or Credit Card account, then connect.
- Once the download is complete, come back to the Banking page to review and add your transactions to QBO.
In seeking any other reference, users may check out this article: How to add and connect bank and credit card accounts with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Helpline Number.
The above stated given article will be helpful for users to know how to resolve bank feed error 572 for a Capital One credit card account with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Helpline Number. At any point of time, you want to get in touch with the experts over a direct call then please visit www.quickbooksupport.net.