Today we will learn through this blog how to import your lists (vendors, customers, inventory, and chart of accounts) to QuickBooks Online with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number.
Users can transfer their existing lists to QuickBooks Online from QuickBooks Desktop machine or another QuickBooks Online company as this will help them to save from having to set up the items from your lists one by one.
If it is needed to import bank transactions too, then you need to connect your account to QuickBooks to download transactions automatically with the help of given steps:
Step 1: Users need to export their list reports to Excel.
In case of exporting lists from another QuickBooks Online company:
- First of all, log in to the account that has your lists.
- Next click & select Reports.
- Then click & search for and run Account List, Customer Contact List, Vendor Contact List, or Product/Service List report in QuickBooks Online.
- Users need to customize the list report’s columns & then select each report below to check how their columns should be ordered.
Account List Report
- Account #
- Detail Type
Customer Contact List Report
- Company name
- Billing Street
- Billing City
- Billing State
- Billing Zip
- Billing Country
Vendor Contact List Report
- Company Name
Products and Services List Report
- Qty on hand
- Once you saved your report, and then export it.
- Open the exported report in Excel.
- Delete rows 1-4 to remove your company name and report title from the sheet.
- Save your report again as Excel or CSV.
In case of exporting list from a QuickBooks Desktop company.
- First of all, log in to the QuickBooks Desktop company file.
- Next click & select Reports, then select lists.
- Then click & run Account Listing, Item Listing, Customer Contact List, or Vendor Contact List report in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Users need to export the report to Excel.
Step 2: Users can import their lists to QuickBooks Online.
Once users export and save their reports, they can easily import them to QuickBooks Online.
If users want to know more information step by step on importing each list, then they need to see these given articles:
- Chart of Accounts
- Products and Services
Note: If you wish to know how your Excel files should look, then please download and open these samples:
- Account List
- Customer Contact List
- Vendor Contact List
- Products and Services List
Users can get help with common errors while importing lists.
Some QuickBooks error on items that are already in your company.
You are experienced with some errors which you usually got on items that are already in your company. For example, the “Hours” and “Services” both items known as default item as they are created by default. We will recommend that you should not import these items but the rest items should still get imported.
Some QuickBooks errors for non-existent accounts in your company.
In case, if you are importing Products/Services, then cancel the import; you need to make sure that those accounts exist, and then try further. In order to avoid these kinds of errors, either imports your Chart of Accounts first before your Products and Services list. Or in case of having one or two missing accounts, then you can manually create them after the import.
We believed that the above given information will be helpful to know how to import your lists to QuickBooks Online with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. The happiness of the customer is the primary objective of our experts but in any case, if you need to talk with our experts over the call then you can contact our assigned QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Number to know more. For this cause, our QuickBooks customer support services are made available 24/7 to benefit the users by phone & email at email@example.com.