QuickBooks Payroll is a part of QuickBooks accounting software which is used to manage and track all payroll related information of your clients. Here we will guide you how to cancel a scheduled payroll tax deposit in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support Expert.
If you are using payroll software for your business then QuickBooks Online can allow you to cancel a tax payment that has been processed yet, then you need to follow below given steps:
1. First, choose Taxes menu and then select Payroll tax.
2. Next, you can click the View tax payments you have made.
3. After that, click & select the tax payment you want to remove.
4. Now, you can select Delete from the drop down menu.
5. Select & click on OK to proceed.
In case, if you wish to edit your deposit schedule, you can do that by following these below steps:
1. First, open Gear icon at the top.
2. After that, you can choose Payroll settings under the Your Company section.
3. Now, you can select your state name under the Taxes section.
4. Then, click the Edit or Delete link.
5. Type the Deposit schedule and then select the Effective Date.
6. If the process done, press OK.
In case, if user wants any kind of reference related to this process, then they need to check below given steps:
• User can change deposit or filing schedule for federal tax payments
• User can learn how to delete a tax payment in online payroll
When user will be ready to pay and file their taxes, then they can always use these resources attached to help them with the procedure: CALL QUICKBOOKS SUPPORT TO KNOW HOW TO CANCEL SCHEDULED PAYROLL TAX DEPOSIT IN QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP?
However, if you are still getting any kind of error in knowing how to cancel QuickBooks scheduled payroll tax deposit, then you can directly get in touch with our QuickBooks payroll support phone number expert, who are 24/7 avail to resolve your query or if you need more tax or payroll assistance then you can also mail us at email@example.com.