QuickBooks is very easy to use software and it is using for small to medium sized enterprises. In this blog, today we are going to discuss how to send statements to show customers summaries of their invoices, payments, credits, and balances with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number.
Users need to create a customer statement.
- First of all, navigate to the Sales menu and select the Customers tab.
- Next click & select the checkboxes for the customers you want to make statements for.
- Click & select Create statements from the Batch actions dropdown menu.
- Open Statement Type dropdown menu, then select the type of customer statement:
- Balance Forward: If it will be balance forward then it will include lists invoices and payments with outstanding balances for a specific date range.
- Open Item: It include lists of all unpaid invoices from the last 365 days.
- Transaction Statement: It will include all transactions for the selected date range.
- Then click & select the dates for the statements and the date range.
- After that you can review the customer’s email addresses.
- At last, click & Save, Save and close, Save and send, or Print or Preview, whatever you want.
Users need to view current customer statements.
- First of all, navigate to the Sales menu and select the all sales tab.
- Next click & select the Filter ▼ dropdown menu.
- Click & select Statements from the Type dropdown menu.
- Click & select the date range from the Date dropdown menu.
- After that, select the customers you want to see statements for from the Customer dropdown menu.
In order to delete a statement, open it and select the remove option.
Users need to customize your statements.
There are a few customization options for statements that are given below:
- First of all, navigate to Settings ⚙ and then select Account and settings.
- Next click & select the Sales tab and then navigate to the Statements section.
- Click & select Edit ✎.
- Now choose list each transaction as a single line.
- Click & select the Show aging table at bottom of statement option.
- After that click & select Save.
The above referred techniques are very useful to know how to send statements to show customers summaries of their invoices, payments, credits, and balances with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. Our certified experts provide Quickbooks 24/7 technical support via phone, chat, and email. If you want to discuss any more feel free to get in touch with us. ALSO if you have some other query, then you can contact on our QuickBooks Support Number USA. You can also write to us at email@example.com. For more information visit – www.quickbooksupport.net.