We are very happy to share some information on how to cancel Instant Deposit. In today’s accounting, instant funding is an opt-in-only service that is once added to the account then can’t be disabled. However, if users want to cancel the Instant Deposit feature to avoid instant deposits by turning off the scheduling of them, then they need to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, you need to select the gear icon within your account.
- Next navigate to Accounts and Settings.
- Click & select the Payments tab on the left button.
- Click & select Deposit Speed.
- You need to set a schedule for instant deposit.
- After that select the All Days checkbox to toggle all days to switch off.
Once a deposit becomes available, it will be required to mark that it is for Instant Deposit or not.
- First, navigate to Settings ⚙ and then select Account and Settings.
- Next click & select the Payments tab and go to the Deposit Speed section.
- Click & select Change next to Scheduled instant deposits.
- Users need to uncheck the days to stop automatic instant deposits for marked days, after that select save schedule.
Were you able to know how to know how to cancel Instant Deposit? We really expect that you get the perfect guidance or support from us. But, if still you are facing any issue you can directly contact us at our QuickBooks help, our team of experts with their proficient knowledge are always available to help you out in resolving issues and will try their best to guide you well. You can also send us an email at email@example.com. Our executives are always available 24*7 to help you out.