QuickBooks is accounting software which is mainly used for small, medium, and large enterprises. If you are also using QuickBooks Payroll services then you will see that QuickBooks desktop allows to change your current payroll service and gives you different options to meet your payroll needs. We are here to help you in knowing how to change your payroll service with the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support Experts.
In order to change your payroll service:
You need to update your QuickBooks version only then you will be liable to change your current payroll, also you can get the latest fixes and improvements.
- First, Choose employees, then select my payroll service, and then select change payroll service options.
- You will find that a new window will display your payroll options. If you want to know more about different payroll services available, then select learn more option.
- Now, you need to log in using your Intuit Account login.
- Click & select Proceed to Checkout to proceed with the order.
- You can also edit or change the current Payment Method.
- Now, type the Card Security Code, then select Submit.
- Click & select Continue, then select Next button.
- After that, you can select Return to QuickBooks.
When you are done with above steps, then you will get a notification that you have successfully changed your payroll service. You need to be sure to run payroll updates before creating your employee’s paychecks.
We hope that the above blog will be helpful for the users in knowing how to change their payroll services with the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support Experts as they are 24/7 available to resolve customers query. If any point of time, you have more doubts then you can reach to us via call or live chat through visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net or you can also mail a draft at email@example.com. Thanks for reaching to us. We are always there to help you.