Did you ever see QuickBooks Error “You’re QuickBooks subscription has lapsed” message? Don’t worry. Your data will be safe with the help of our QuickBooks technical support experts. They will help you to get rid over the issue. In case, you are also getting subscription error while you installing QuickBooks, you can check with the help of this link verify your subscription before you install.
Solution 1: You can update your billing info
You can also update payment details for your subscription which you are using in your Customer Account Management (CAMPs) portal.
1. First, log in to your customer account management portal (CAMPs) as an admin user.
2. Next, choose QuickBooks Desktop from your products and services.
3. Then, you can select a detail which is next to your QuickBooks Product.
4. After that, click on edit button which is next to your payment method, so that you can update your payment info. Once done, select Save and Close.
5. Unzip QuickBooks Desktop machine.
6. At last, navigate to the help menu and hover over manage my license. Then go for Sync License Data Online.
Still, if you are getting any error, please try solution 2.
Solution 2: You can install QuickBooks Updates
You can install the latest update for your version of QuickBooks Desktop as this will also help you to fix subscription errors.
In case, if QuickBooks Desktop software is up to date, and still, if you are getting a subscription error, move on to solution 3.
Solution 3: You can run the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool from the Tool Hub
Solution 4: You can also restore your product and license file.
Solution 5: You can check your internet connection settings.
We hope that the above given information will be useful to fix QuickBooks error “Your QuickBooks subscription has lapsed” in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of our QuickBooks Support USA. However, you have more doubts, and then you can call or live chat through visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net. For more help.