QuickBooks Online Error 108 is a banking error that happens when you connect your bank account or credit card information and receive a message on your bank’s website telling you to do something. You’ll need QuickBooks Help from specialists to figure out what specific methods to use for eliminating the error right away. In this post we will discuss the sign, reasons for the occurrence of the error and simple methods to get rid of the error. For more help dial our QuickBooks Phone number and our experts will assist you.
Some of the potential reasons that triggers the Quickbooks error 108.
- It’s possible that you’re not signed into your bank account correctly.
- QB Error 108 is caused by entering an invalid username and password.
- A bad or unreliable internet connection will cause interruptions between the application and the web server, resulting in an error code appearing on the screen.
- It occurs when the downloaded exchange records are accidentally removed.
Simple ways to resolve the QuickBooks error 108.
The most appropriate and fruitful solutions are mentioned below. So, take a look at the list of solutions and try each one one at a time:
Solution 1: Turn off all pop-up blockers.
The following is a step-by-step guide to disabling the pop-up blocker. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- The very first step in resolving this error is to uninstall any and all pop-up blockers on your device. Check the antivirus programme as well, as certain antivirus programmes have a pop-up blocker by default. As a result, make sure your antivirus program’s pop-up blockers are switched off.
- The next step is to clear the cookies and caches in your current browser.
- Afterwards, close and reopen the browser.
- Sign in to your bank’s website properly by keeping down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
- Finally, log in to QuickBooks Online and add your bank account to see if the QuickBooks Error 108 is still present or has been resolved.
If your dilemma hasn’t been solved yet, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Properly Login To Your Bank Account
Regardless of where you look for help, read through the following guidelines:
- To begin, you must properly log into your bank account via the bank’s website.
- After that, take a quick look at all of the messages to ensure that they’ve all been sent successfully.
- Then, in the downloaded transactions, look for the KB details.
- Hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard to allow and run the pop-up blocker.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, you won’t have to deal with QuickBooks Online Error 108 when linking QuickBooks to your bank account. If the mistake still remains, move on to the next solution guide.
Solution 3: Check your firewall settings
QuickBooks Online Error 108 can be caused by incorrect firewall configuration. As a result, you must first review the firewall program’s settings using the following guidelines:
- To begin, log in as an Administrator to your system.
- Try to ensure your QuickBooks accounting programme is up to date and that you are using the most recent version.
- Verify the firewall settings to ensure that they are configured correctly so that access to the QuickBooks file is not blocked.
- You can also double-check the internet security settings.
- If the same error keeps occurring in QuickBooks, move on to the new approach.
Solution 4: Run the System File Checker to see if there are any errors in your system files.
- To get started, go to Windows Desktop and click the “Start” button, then type “Command” into the search field. Do not press the “Enter” key yet!
- Keep down the Ctrl + Shift keys on your keyboard, then press “Enter.”
- On the keyboard, a permission dialogue box will now appear. “Yes” should be selected.
- In the next pane, a black box with a blinking cursor will appear.
- You must type “SFC/scannow” and click “Enter” on that page.
- Afterwards, the System File Checker will begin scanning for QB Error Code 108 and any other problems that might arise.
- The only thing is, you must carefully obey the on-screen prompting directions.
- Finally, you find that the issue has been resolved.
Solution 5: Install Windows Update
And here is the way you go about it:
- To begin, press the Start button.
- And after that type “update” into the search box and press the Enter key.
- The Windows Update dialogue box will appear on the computer after you’ve done this.
- If changes are implemented, tap the “Install Updates” button at the end.
Final Thoughts :
We sincerely hope that the aforementioned instructions assist you in resolving QuickBooks Online Error 108. If the Error 108 persists when using QuickBooks Online Services, please contact our experts by calling the QuickBooks Phone Number. They are available at QuickBooks Contact Number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. So, give this number a call right away and keep in touch with the techies. The issue will be eradicated in the matter of seconds. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about QuickBooks. For more information on QuickBooks, go to www.quickbooksupport.net.