QuickBooks Payroll subscription ensures that you can concentrate on other areas of your business that are more profitable since all of your financial expenses and payroll processes are carefully managed by this app. But nevertheless, you may need to pay more attention to it at times because this accounting software may not function properly due to a variety of issues. In rare cases, Error PS060 with the message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable” will appear.
This error not only causes payroll changes to fail, but it also causes other payroll tasks to fail, such as payroll tax calculation and paycheck formation. For help and more information, simply dial QuickBooks Phone number and our experts will guide you.
Let’s start by looking into the reasons of QuickBooks payroll Error PS060:
To address this problem, we must first determine the cause of the error so that it can be resolved smoothly. The following are some of the causes of this error:
- Intuit’s servers are unreliable.
- QuickBooks payroll subscription has run out.
- It’s possible that third-party applications are interfering.
- It’s possible that the machine has been infected with a virus.
- It’s possible that your payroll accounting software is out of date.
Before you patch this mistake, keep the following in mind:
- You must be able to use the internet.
- QuickBooks can only be used by one person at a time.
- A current payroll subscription is required.
- The date and time are right.
- Your main browser is Internet Explorer.
You can correct this error by following these basic steps mentioned:
- Go to the MY ACCOUNT tab in QuickBooks and select the self-service subscription option.
- After that, you must choose the company file as well as the accounting that is causing the issue.
- Then go to the Billing section and choose Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Examine the information to ensure that the subscription is still active and has not expired.
- If it’s past its expiration date, update it and save the changes.
- Click the Close this option immediately, and indeed the changes will be updated accordingly.
- You must double-check the billing information and save it from the preview option.
In some cases, this error is caused by Intuit server issues; in this case, the user may have to wait before the Intuit server’s website starts working again.
Whether the cause of the mistake is an out-of-date version of the payroll. Users must download and install the most recent payroll and app updates in this situation.
If the error is occurring as a result of third-party application intrusion or a malicious attack, the user must complete ADPS scanned and run issues, which will be fixed by the program’s client support.
Final thoughts :
Ideally, these steps will assist you in resolving QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. However, if you need immediate assistance, please contact us by dialing our QuickBooks phone number, and one of our experts will assist you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions. Visit www.quickbooksupport.net for more information on QuickBooks.