QuickBooks is one of the most widely used applications for increasing productivity. POS (Point of Sale) is flexible, according to business fundamentals. QuickBooks POS typically makes use of gift card services, which are required in order for you to purchase gift cards from, intuit. This latest feature may be a little expensive, inconvenient, and restricted. This move is accomplished by using a simple method of treating them as gift cards. This page contains detailed explanations of the procedure as well as instructions about how to carry it out. However, if you need additional assistance, please contact QuickBooks customer service and one of our experts will be happy to assist you.
How do I get the Gift Card feature to work?
To sell a gift certificate, you must first activate QuickBooks POS in order to receive confirmation of the gift certificate’s proper operation. To use the Gift certificate function, go through the following steps:
- Go to the menu and scroll down until you find the FILE button.
- Then select PROPERTIES, then Company.
- After that, choose [RECEIPT TENDERING] from the drop-down sales options on the left-hand side.
- Check payment options (GIFT CERTIFICATE) and (if applicable, gift card programs) before pressing “Checkbox” to proceed.
- After you’ve received confirmation, press SAVE.
How do you sell a gift card?
To sell a gift certificate, you must follow these steps:
- From your open tab, choose “Making A Deal.”
- At the bottom of the open window, there are many tabs for all of the different techniques. Then choose “GIFT” and proceed to “GIFT CERTIFICATE.”
- Then, on the box that says “Sell / Purchase Certificate,” click it.
- Accept the on-screen instructions and enter “Number” and “Number of the Gift Certificate” in the appropriate fields.
- Click SAVE, then tap “Add a Client” and choose your preferred payment method for purchasing this gift certificate.
- To process the payment, choose the “Payment Form” based on your choices.
- After you’ve accepted the invoice, press SAVE & PRINT.
- On the open tab, select the ‘Print a Gift Receipt’ checkbox.
- To ensure that you choose precise preferences, making it easier to redeem a gift certificate with greater confidence. They open a running report to see the gift certificates they’ve sold:
- Select “Payment” from the “Reports” menu, then “Gift Certificate List” from the “Reports” menu.
- A blank page will appear if you are unable to redeem gift cards.
- Then select “I want to…” from the drop-down menu and select the “Set report access levels” tab.
- Finally, select the “Low Security” checkbox and follow the on-screen instructions before pressing SAVE.
After you’ve completed all of the preceding steps, you’re ready to begin processing gift certificate registrations by following the steps below:
- Click “Making a Deal” on your home screen.
- Choose “select object” options to make it simple for customers to purchase from a list of choices.
- After that, select “Select Customer” from the drop-down menu.
- Following that, complete payments from the various payment modes are made.
- After that, select “Gift” and then “Gift Certificate” to complete the process.
If you have any problems with the Gift Card in QuickBooks POS Support after implementing the above solution, please contact our QuickBooks customer service for assistance. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact our advisors who are available round the clock a day, seven days a week and worldwide. You can also take a look at www.quickbooksupport.net.