The QuickBooks error 213 occurs while the QuickBooks Verify data utility is running. If QuickBooks detects any duplicate entries within the QBWin.log file, a particular error code number will show up in the QuickBooks. In the QBWin.log file, there are many types of lists available to manage your QuickBooks data effectively. Let us just see the kind of information that is available in the QuickBooks QBWin.log file: list of clients, list of vendors, list of groups, list of employees and titles, etc. If QuickBooks detects any duplicate entries in the list above then QuickBooks displays QuickBooks Error 213 on the screen of your system.
You can face this error at the time of importing the transaction to fix this error. You may have to update the list manually, so you can solve these problems. We will clarify every step of how you can fix this mistake in this post, and what are the reasons behind this mistake.
Procedure to correct the QuickBooks error 213 effectively
Important: before following any solutions, I suggest that you make a backup in external storage that prevents you from losing your valuable data; you must make the backup of your company file.
Solution 1: Delete Duplicate Entries manually
Phase 1: – In QuickBooks, open your QBWin.log file.
- First of all, you ought to run your QuickBooks application and then click the F2 key on the keyboard when you enter QuickBooks, then a Product Information Window will appear on your computer screen.
- Then you’d have to press the F3 key on your keyboard, then the “Tech Help” window will open and the QBWin.log will be found.
- After that to find the QBWin.log file, you must follow this route to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks\log\XXX\.log folder.
- In the very last hit, the left mouse clicks on the QBWin.log file twice to open it.
Phase 2: – Inside the QBWin.log file, manually locate the Duplicate Entries
- Alternatively, you should click the Ctrl + End key at the bottom of your log file to enter the bottom of the log file.
- You then need to open the Find window by pressing the Ctrl + F key on the screen, and then enter the Duplicate entry, after which all your duplicate entries will be highlighted.
- Put the right mouse key on the double entries, and after that rename this log file with a different name until you get a double entry within the list to continue this process.
- After that, you ought to run the Verify Data Utility to verify that any duplicity is left or not open your QuickBooks list again and afterwards you are not going to get QuickBooks error 213.
Solution 2: Sorting out the list
- The very first thing you have to do is sort all of your given list inside the re-sort list.
- See the Re-sort QuickBooks list for suitable instructions.
- Then you can properly close the QuickBooks application and then reopen the application again.
- You must run the “Verify Data/Rebuild” process to correct the damaged date/information.
Solution 3: Run the file LicFix 21319
- at first Open the device on your computer and login as an Administrator.
- after that you have to download the patch file and then open the file you downloaded.
- Extract When you get a “Do you want to open or save this file” pop-up message?”.
- On the basis of your operating system, room will be calculated.
- You ought to double-click the LicFix 21319.exe file after that and remove this file as well.
- The Command Prompt will be automatically closed if you have properly accomplished the entire file.
Solution 4: – Inspect a file with RegEdit.exe
- at first on the Start button, place your cursor and click the “Enter” button and select “RegEdit”.
- Then within RegEdit, you need to follow this path.
- Thereafter, substitute the route with the original value of your local profile.
You can correct the QuickBooks error 213 by putting the cursor on the ‘Ok’ button and afterwards restarting your computer system in this way.
Solution 5: QuickBooks reinstallation
If the QuickBooks error 213 cannot be overcome, then use this approach to make sure you have tested all the approaches above. First when you reinstall QuickBooks, you ought to reinstall the QuickBooks programme, so everything inside the QuickBooks is removed. Thereafter, you don’t face this mistake, but use this method at the end; you have to start with the new System.
As QuickBooks detects any duplicate entries in your QBWin.log file, with the aid of the error code number, QuickBooks notifies you. To fix this error, you ought to rename duplicate entries manually, to do this, you must go to QBWin.log and then click Ctrl + F on the keyboard, then duplicate entries will be outlined and renamed after the QuickBooks error 213 is not encountered.
Hopefully you will be able to get rid of the QuickBooks Support phone Number by following the above steps. We believe our solutions will be useful for you but if you want any kind of technical assistance, you can call our QuickBooks Support Phone Number to get help from one of our dedicated experts. In order to seek assistance, you can contact us at the following address (firstname.lastname@example.org). See www.quickbooksupport.net for more QuickBooks-related products. You might as well visit our website.