In this article you will learn how to become the master admin or primary contact for a QuickBooks account. To know more, contact us on QuickBooks Customer Care Number.
You can transfer the role to yourself within minutes in case the current master admin or primary contact still available. It’s fine in case they are no longer around or can’t make the change. A request to our account protection team can be sent. Follow the steps given below to do the same.
Step 1: For your request, collect the documents
- To verify that you have rightful ownership or access privileges for the account and for security purposes we ask you for your documents.
- By reviewing both questions below,find out what documents you need. Take high-quality photos or scans so you can upload them if the documents you have are physical copies.
- Are you the rightful owner of the business?
- Yes, I’m the owner of the business
- No, I’m not the owner of the business00
- What kind of a business is it?
- In case it is a Sole proprietor, provide your business license.
- In case it is Incorporation. Provide the documents including: Articles of incorporation, Corporation bylaws, and Shareholders agreement.
- In case it is a Limited Liability Company LLC. Provide the documents including: Articles of organization, and Operating agreement.
- In case it is a Limited Partnership. Provide the documents including: Certificate of limited partnership, and Certificate of limited liability partnership.
- In case it is a Nonprofit Corporation. Provide the documents including: Articles of incorporation, Nonprofit corporate bylaws, and Board meeting minutes.
- In case you are Self-Employed, then provide your photo ID (drivers license, state-issued ID, or passport)
- In case you have any other kind of business which is not from the category above. You need to provide documents including: Articles of organization, Articles of incorporation, Shareholders agreement, and Corporation bylaws.
- Please note: You need to make sure that your business documents show owner, chairperson, or leader of the business operation is.
- We may tell you to share a power of attorney document or any other court documents confirming the transfer of ownership in case the master admin has passed away.
- In case you are unable to provide the required documents.
- We’ll be unable to carry out your request without a court order if you can’t provide all the documents we need to verify your ownership or access privileges. If you are unable to complete the process try again and see if the current master admin or primary contact is able to transfer the role to you.
Step 2: Sending your request
- You need to sign into your account. First create an account and then return here if you don’t have an Intuit account yet.
- Upload the documents you have gathered and fill out the form below with your info.
- From our support team with your case number,you’ll receive a confirmation email shortly after you submit your request.
Step 3: Looking for our response and take necessary steps if you have to.
- Within three business days,we’ll review your request. You need to look for an email from us.
- In case your request is approved, we’ll let you know. Once we transfer the master admin or primary contact role to you are ready to go.
- In case we are unable to approve your request.
We’ll inform why we haven’t approved you and what steps you can take. For instance, if there is a specific document is missing, illegible, or does not meet the criteria for approval, we will inform you about the same. You’ll have to repeat the process again for your security.
Complete the form below if you are ready to send your request.
Please note: If you want to get your request approved quickly and safely. You need to make sure that:
- You have uploaded a valid ID proof including driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
- You have all the documents gathered that were asked to upload in step 1 above.
- The business document that informs us about the owner, chairperson, or leader of the business operation is.
- You need to also make sure that all the documents are clear and legible.
- To protect your privacy, none of the document uploaded by you includes or shows your Social Security number.
To know more on how to become the master admin or primary contact for a QuickBooks account, call on our QuickBooks Customer Care Number. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.quickbooksupport.net .