In this article you will learn how to get rid of display issues in QuickBooks Desktop. To know more, contact QuickBooks Support. Read the article further to learn what to do if you see font, sizing, or other display issues.
Are your icons and fonts looking fuzzy? Or, is your windows blank or sized strangely?
You may need to change your default settings in QuickBooks if you have a newer high-resolution monitor. To get the best results for QuickBooks Desktop,here are the settings we recommend.
Step 1: Make changes in the display settings in QuickBooks
- Change your display and view preferences in QuickBooks before adjusting any Windows settings.
- Now, close your QuickBooks Desktop.
- You can now open the Windows Start menu.
- Into the search,type “QuickBooks”. Right-click on the QuickBooks icon and then click on Open file location.
- Right-click the QuickBooks.exe file in the folder and then select Properties.
- Now, go to the Compatibility tab.
- On the high DPI settings checkbox,select the Disable display scaling. If you want, click on Change high DPI settings and then you can override the high DPI scaling behavior.
- Click on Apply and then select OK.
- Now, reopen QuickBooks and check if there are any display issues. You’re good to goif everything looks good. Move on to Step 2 if you still see issues.
Step 2: Adjusting your view preferences in QuickBooks
- Go to the Edit menu in QuickBooks and the click on Preferences.
- From the list,select Desktop View and then select My Preferences tab.
- Select the One Window option in the View section. Then click on OK.
- Close QuickBooks and your company file and open it again. Look if there is any display issues. Move on to Step 3 if you still see them.
Step 3: Make changes in your Windows display settings
- With the default Windows DPI settings,QuickBooks works the best. You may see display issues if you change these settings.
- Please note: If you are making changes to your Windows settings it will affect all your programs on your computer and not just QuickBooks.
- To reset the default display settings for Windows 10 and Windows 8,follow the steps given from Microsoft.
- Now, you can set the screen resolution to at least 1024 x 768. For the best display,we recommend you 1920 x 1080.
- Reset your computer once you are done, and then open QuickBooks and your company file.
To know more on how to get rid of display issues in QuickBooks Desktop, call on our QuickBooks support number. You can also write to us at email@example.com. For more information visit, www.quickbooksupport.net.