As we all are aware of the fact that QuickBooks is a challenging software for every business person, you just need to know about the usage which is quite easy. Intuit has given a tremendous shape and extended its usability to an extent. Thus, whosoever is entering into the business of cloud or simply running their business are getting full benefit out of it.
In this post we will update you to restoring a backup of company file. Whenever your system gets damaged or crashed, you are required to do some modifications, you can simply use a backup for company file to restore your accounting data. While processing, if you ever come across any situation of facing errors, you are free to contact us at QuickBooks Support.
Restore a backup company file
While you are planning to restore, QuickBooks Desktop uses the backup of company file with .qbb extension to create a new company file with .qbw extension. If at all your company file or any external device hold the backup data. You can also consult QuickBooks Support for any immediate queries. Access the below listed methods:
- In QuickBooks, click on the File menu and click on Open or Restore Company.
- Choose Restore a backup copy and then click on Next.
- Click on Local Backup and then choose Next.
- Browse your computer for your backup company file.
- It should be viewed in a manner of: Name of your Company. qbb.
- Choose a specified folder to determine where you will restore the company file in QuickBooks. Then click on Open.
- Once you are ready for restoring the company file in QuickBooks, click on Save. If the error is encountered by you then you could possibly overwrite your data.
- Click on the choice that will meet up your requirement.
If you have a new company file to work upon, you can follow the guidelines to resolve them.
If the restoring data is done successfully, you are free from any bug. But, if in case the errors are found, you can immediately call our QuickBooks Support USA. You can also send your issues to our mail id at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want an instant revert from our team stay tuned with our executives available all round the clock and available geographically. They acknowledge your issue and respond it back with no time. You can also visit our website by typing URL www.quickbooksupport.net.