QuickBooks is accounting software interface which is used to run various financial accounting tools to develop your business growth in a more professional and organized manner. It is a software giving you the maximum reliability and in today’s market this software is getting very popular and highly on demand.
Whenever you are using any software, it is quite common that you obviously stuck in between the errors or issues while you are in between, the situation could be any. Similarly, one more issue is there which quite an important issue is when you receive the message “QuickBooks Desktop not Opening”.
Why do you come across “QuickBooks Desktop Not Opening” error?
This mainly occurs when already there are files which are opened while you are running QuickBooks.
How will you resolve this Error in QuickBooks Desktop?
To find out the problem of QuickBooks not opening, go through the following methods:
Method 1: Close All Process in Background
- Click on Windows Taskbar
- Choose Start the Task manager option
- Click on the Process tab
- Choose Name
- Now, sort all of them in alphabetical order
- Select “qbw32.exe” and click on End Process with which other programs will be closed
If by working on this method your issue sorts then continue, else contact on QuickBooks Customer Care Number.
Method 2: Confirm and Check QuickBooks is working or not
- Scroll your mouse on “QuickBooks Desktop”
- Continue holding Ctrl key
- Click on Open tab
- Now, access the Company tab
But, make sure you should not release Ctrl key till the time No Window Open screen appears which may take either fraction of seconds or may take few minutes. So, please wait patiently.
You can also try below mentioned steps to solve the issue
Method 3: By using QuickBooks install Program
- Firstly, download QBInstall tool
- Then save .exe file on your desktop
- But make sure run this tool only when all other programs are closed on screen
- Click on Run to check whether all components of files are successfully updated or not
- Reboot your computer
By performing this the issue gets solved sometimes, but if this time it is not getting solved call on QuickBooks Customer Care Number.
Now, make sure the system is restarted. Reboot your system. If still the above solution does not work properly, consult QuickBooks Customer Care Number toll free number @ 1-800-731-1629 and drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach to our technical experts available 24*7 to help you in a better way.