In this article you will learn how to unlink or link Merchant account in Quickbooks. To know more please contact on Quickbooks phone number.
Linking your merchant service to a QuickBooks Online (QBO) company is now much easier in Quickbooks.
There are few things you’ll need to do before linking it to your QuickBooks Online companyif your merchant account is currently linked to a QuickBooks Desktop company file:
• You should have access to QBO company file as Master Administrator and in QuickBooks Desktop company file as an Administrator.
• Check whether you are able to access the email account which was used by the merchant account to set up.
• Within QBDT, check the recurring charges set up. These charges should be turned off to avoid double-charging the customers.To turn off recurring charges follow these steps in QBDT:
• Select CC Processing Activities from the customers menu
• Then select Automatic Credit Billing.
• For each recurring charge, click on Suspend.
• In QBO,set up the recurring chargesafter your merchant account is linked.
• In the Merchant Service Center instead of QuickBooks Desktop if you have recurring transactions that run directly, contact Quickbooks support to discontinue these recurring transactions.
PLEASE NOTE: You’ll need to enable the Compatibility View feature if you are using Internet Explorer 9 before you link your Merchant Account Services account.
Follow these steps to link your merchant service to QuickBooks Online:
• Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
• Click on the Gear icon
• Select Account and Settings/Company Settings.
• Choose Payments on the right side
• Select Connect.
• Attach Payments
• As soon as the payment account is detected, you will be able to see a screen
• When the screen appears, click on next to proceed.
Payment account found
• You’ll receive a confirmation page when the account has been successfully linked.
• Select Done.
• In Account and Settings/Company Settings and Payments you will be able to see a Manage Details button as soon as the account is linked. This means that you have successfully linked your QuickBooks Payments account to QuickBooks Online.
• Payments connected
You may not be able to link payments from the website depending on the specific type of merchant account you have. To complete the process you’ll need to call Payment Services support at 800-558-9558 in such a case. If you want to unlink the currently linked account and link another you can contact them also.
To know more on how to Unlink and link merchant account in Quickbooks call on QuickBooks phone number toll free 1 (877) 227 2303. Also, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach us anytime; our team of executives is 24/7 available at your service. For more information visit, www.quickbooksupport.net.