If you successfully able to launch your business from basement and trying to update records from Quicken Homes and Business option, then wait for few seconds as your present accountant will ask you to make a leap to the QuickBooks. This occurs because may be you are using other available accounting programs and now make a full proof decision to move to QuickBooks or conceivably you are replacing QuickBooks for Windows from QuickBooks for Mac. Whatever be the situation, you can contact us at QuickBooks technical support number mentioned below, to get your queries solved either they are dealing with the preparation methods employed for smoothening conversions or bringing them to QuickBooks.
Case 1st: Converting from Quicken Home and Business
QuickBooks is replacing Quicken as it does not support storing business tractions. Before converting a Quicken file to QuickBooks files, go for following measures suggested by out QuickBooks Support experts,
- Cleaning you Quicken files: In order to make a smooth conversion, some Quicken file cleanups are essential. For this you are required to delete repetitive online payments that are already setup in Quickens. Additionally you are instructed to complete all past payroll records because payroll transactions from Quicken can’t be converted to QuickBooks.
- Converting your Quicken files: You have to deal with following two options when you Quicken files are available for conversion.
- Select File>>New Company from the QuickBooks Setup Dialog Box, then Click on Other Options >>Convert Quicken Data or
• Select File>>Utilities>>Convert>>From Quicken.
- Appropriate tuning of your converted Quicken Data: At this stage you are required to check following steps as post conversion steps in order to mint your new company file into shape,
• Check your company information are correctly entered in QuickBooks
• Correctly set up bank feed in QuickBooks
• Remember to change Quicken names to QuickBooks employee, customers or even vendors.
• Check weather account payable set ups are operating with QuickBooks or not.
Case 2nd: Converting from QuickBooks for Mac
While moving to QuickBooks for Windows from QuickBooks for Mac is mainly required to get all available files into QuickBooks with Windows format as counseled by QuickBooks support professional. To perform this action try to create a backup for files in QuickBooks for Mac department and then restore the respective backup in QuickBooks for Windows.
In case of further assistance you can contact our QuickBooks support associates.
We hope that you will get satisfied solution for the above given query. In case, if you are unable to resolve this query and face the same challenge, we strongly recommend that you call our QuickBooks Desktop support number and our experts can try to address the problem. At email@example.com, you can also write to us. For more info, visit www.quickbooksupport.net.