We are here to discuss how to transfer previous payments in one pay type to another pay type in QuickBooks online payroll with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support Number.
We can share some insights on how users can correct this pay type concern while using QuickBooks Payroll.
Yes, users can still edit paychecks if they need to add a pay type, update hours, or edit the check number. Just a reminder, this method only works for unprocessed checks status. I’ll be adding the steps below for your reference:
Before the pay date:
- First, click & select the Payroll menu.
- Next, choose Employees.
- Click on the Employee’s name, then select Paycheck list. If the status shows not processed yet, you can delete and recreate the paycheck.
- Put the checkbox next to the pay date.
- Tap the Delete button.
- Once you get the confirmation message, and then click on yes.
- After that, return to the Employee list and recreate the paycheck.
After the pay date:
- First, navigate to the Payroll menu.
- Next, choose Employees.
- Search and click the Employee name, & then select Paycheck list.
- In case, if the status shows Processed, then you can contact us (live chat) for further assistance.
Users can get in touch with our QuickBooks Experts. Our Live Help are available all round the clock even on the week days as customer’s satisfaction is our first priority.
In order to get a support representative, then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First, navigate to the Help menu & then select Contact us.
- Next, type the keyword Payroll Account Management and billing in the What can we help you with? Box.
- After that, scroll down to the Choose a way to connect with us section on the next screen.
- Users can start messaging to initiate a discussion with a live agent or Get a call for callbacks.
5. Once using the messaging option, they need to make sure to enable pop-up windows. The chat box will appear at the bottom right section of your monitor, and an agent will be with you after filling in the information needed. See this:
Once user get connect with our experts, provide all the information about your concern or request a viewing session with our representative. Our agents will take a look at the processed checks and will help you update the pay type for W-2 reporting.
We believe that the above given information will be a help for users to know how to transfer previous payments in one pay type to another pay type in QuickBooks online payroll with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support Number. Still, if users facing any kind of issue, then they need to get in touch with pour experts via call or liver chat via clicking on our website www.quickbooksupport.net or you can also write to us at email@example.com.