If you are not aware how to edit a payroll check in QuickBooks Online (QBO) with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Number.
Users can edit a payroll check if the status is not yet processed. We will show you how to edit it by following the given steps:
- First of all, navigate to the Payroll menu and Employees.
- Next click & select the Paycheck list link to open the submitted paycheck.
- Now click the amount under the Net Pay column to open the paycheck details from the Paycheck list page
- Then click & select the remove button from the Paycheck page.
- Now click on the check-mark box: I understand that this action cannot be undone checkbox, and then hit remove Paycheck.
Now, here’s how to update your payroll bank. Make sure to do this before running the payroll again.
- First, navigate to the Gear icon and then select Payroll Settings.
- Now go for Preferences.
- Choose Accounting Preferences.
- After that, click & select the bank account and press OK.
If you are looking for more information about editing payroll checks, visit this article: How to edit a payroll paycheck with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Number.
When removed, users can now recreate the payroll with the correct information.
In case, if the payroll has already been processed, then you can no longer remove them. Instead, you’ll want to create a journal entry to transfer the payroll from the wrong account to the correct one.
- First, navigate to the Gear icon.
- Next click & select Journal entry, under other.
- Now type the necessary information and click Save and close.
In case, if you are looking for any kind of help in choosing which correct debits and credit accounts to use, then you need to reach out to QuickBooks Support team for expert guidance.
Here’s how you can reach us:
- First of all, navigate to the Help menu at the upper right corner.
- Next click & select Contact Us.
- Type your concern.
- Choose let’s talk.
- Request to Get a callback.
- You need to type your contact info.
- At last, click & select Confirm my call.
Hopefully, the above given information edit a payroll check in QuickBooks Online (QBO) with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Number. Anyhow, if you facing some problem then please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. for more information visit www.quickbooksupport.net.