In today’s accounting, QuickBooks are very popular and are used by many people around the world. It is basically used for small and medium-sized companies and the reason for this is that the programme is user-friendly and offers you multiple options and the accounting aspect is stronger and the same time it is very easy to use software with other benefits. By using it, you will get to know that there is no automatic way to reinstate a voided transaction. However, if you want to open and view most of the information for the transaction, then just re-enter the transaction manually. So, we will discuss today how to undo a void transaction by re-entering the transaction with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support USA.
Few steps to undo a void to undo voided transaction by re-entering the transaction:-
- First, click & search the voided transaction & then open.
- Next click & select More at the bottom of the page, then choose Audit History.
- Then click & select Show all to see the original details of your transaction, any edits made, and once it was voided.
- In order to re-enter the transaction, you need to take note of all necessary information.
- After that click & select the back button on your browser, and then proceed on re-entering the voided transaction.
When you’ve entered the corrected transaction, then your records should update accordingly.
You will find that now you have successfully re-added your voided transaction in QuickBooks.
We believe that the above given post will be a help to users to know how to undo a void transaction by re-entering the transaction with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support USA , if you are not satisfy, so you can contact the QuickBooks Desktop Support. Our QuickBooks experts have experience and therefore are available round the clock to assist users who are having trouble while working on the software. You can also approach us at email@example.com by writing to us.