As we know that QuickBooks is the famous program that provides all businesses with a range of modified and adjusted accounting and reporting resources while providing the most personalized approach to QuickBooks customers. Today we are going to discuss how to transfer funds from bank to credit card account with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number.
While using QuickBooks, you will get to know even after being the most popular accounting software, still it come up with some issues and everyone is not aware how it works. So we are here to help your customers to move their money from a bank to a credit card account in QuickBooks Online by following given steps:
Note : users can’t use multi-currencies to transfer funds from their bank to credit card account in QuickBooks.
- First of all, click & select +New and then select Pay down credit card.
- Next, click & select a card from which credit card did you pay? Now type the amount and date of the payment.
- Click & select which bank your customer used to make the payment.
- If you are paying through a check then you need to select I made a payment with a check checkbox.
- If you want then you can add a memo or description for the transaction.
- At last, click & select Save and close.
The above given solution by our certified experts will be helpful for users to know how to transfer funds from a bank to a credit card account with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. Still if you come across with any issues then you can get in touch with our experts via call or live chat via visiting to our website www.quickbooksupport.net or you can also mail a draft to us at email@example.com.