QuickBooks is the best accounting tool for small or medium sized businesses. Sometimes you can also face any issue or error related to this application. We are here to discuss today QuickBooks Error 355. It is a temporary error that affects your bank connection which should usually resolve within 48 hours. In order to get this fixed, you need to refresh the connection between your Bank and QuickBooks with the help of QuickBooks Desktop support Phone Number.
- First of all, click on Banking from the left menu.
- Now you can choose the Capital One bank from the list.
- Click & select the Update button.
4. After that type your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials (if prompted), then click Continue Update.
If it is still unfixed, then we can try updating your bank sign-in information. You will find that QuickBooks will update your bank connection through this way. You are required t follow the detailed steps given below:
- Click & select the Capital One bank from the Banking page.
- Now click on the pencil icon, then you can select Edit sign-in info option.
3. After that enter your bank credentials, and then click Update.
For further information, we are adding this article for more troubleshooting steps: Call QuickBooks Support to know what to do if bank transactions won’t download or there’s a bank error?
If in case, users want to learn more about categorizing and matching their bank transactions in QuickBooks, they can feel free to read this article: Call QuickBooks Support to know how to categorize and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
We hope that the above article will be help for users to know how to resolve QuickBooks Error 355 with the help of QuickBooks Desktop support Phone Number. If any point of time, users feel to get in touch with our experts over the phone call or live chat then can visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net. for more information, they can also draft a mail to us at email@example.com.