While the QuickBooks Verify data tool is operating, the QuickBooks error 213 occurs. A specific error code number will appear in QuickBooks if QuickBooks finds any duplicate entries in the QBWin.log file. Many different sorts of lists are available in the QBWin.log file to help you handle your QuickBooks data properly. Let’s take a look at the bits of information provided in the QuickBooks QBWin.log file: a customer list, a vendor list, a group list, a list of employees and titles, and so on. QuickBooks displays QuickBooks Error 213 on your system’s screen if it discovers any duplicate entries in the list above.
This problem can occur when importing a transaction, and there is no way to remedy it. To remedy these issues, you may need to manually update the list. In this post, we’ll walk you through every step of how to correct this error and what the causes are.
The best way to fix QuickBooks issue 213 is to follow the steps below.
Important: Before implementing any solutions, I recommend that you create a backup on external storage to protect your important data. You must also create a copy of your company file.
solution 1: Duplicate Entries should be manually deleted.
Step 1: Open your QBWin.log file in QuickBooks.
● To begin, start your QuickBooks program and thereafter press the F2 key on your keyboard when you enter QuickBooks.
● A Product Information Window will show on your computer screen.
● Next hit the F3 key on your keyboard to bring up the “Tech Help” window, where you’ll find the QBWin.log.
● Afterwards, go to C:UsersUSER NAMEAppDataLocalIntuitQuickBookslogXXX.log to find the QBWin.log file.
● The left mouse clicks needs to be pressed twice on the QBWin.log file to open it in the finally.
Phase 2: – Manually identify the Duplicate Entries in the QBWin.log file.
● Additionally, you can enter the bottom of your log file by pressing Ctrl + End at the bottom of the log file.
● You must then open the Find window by hitting the Ctrl + F keys on your keyboard, and afterwards enter the Duplicate entry, which will highlight all of your duplicate entries.
● To proceed, press the right mouse button on the double entries and rename the log file with a different name until you have a double entry in the list.
● Thereafter, you should run the Verify Data Utility to ensure that no duplicate data remains, or you should not open your QuickBooks list again, and you will not receive QuickBooks error 213.
Solution 2: Sorting the list
● First step is to sort all of the items in your given list into the re-sort list.
● Instructions for re-sorting QuickBooks can be found in the Re-sort QuickBooks list.
● After that, you can correctly close the QuickBooks application and then reopen it.
● To fix the damaged date/information, use the “Verify Data/Rebuild” process.
Solution 3: First, run the file LicFix 21319. Log in as an Administrator to the device on your PC.
● Following that, you must download the patch file and then open the downloaded file.
● Extract When you get a pop-up notice that says, “Do you want to open or save this file?”
● The room will be estimated based on your operating system.
● Afterwards, you should double-click the LicFix 21319.exe file and delete it as well.
● If you have completed the full file correctly, the Command Prompt will immediately close.
Solution 4: – Start by inspecting a file using RegEdit.exe
● By placing your mouse on the Start button, pressing the “Enter” key, and selecting “RegEdit.”
● Then you must follow this path within RegEdit.
● After that, replace the route with the value of your local profile’s original value.
● By setting the cursor on the ‘Ok’ button and restarting your computer system in this manner, you can fix QuickBooks issue 213.
Solution 5: Reinstalling QuickBooks.
If you’re still having trouble with QuickBooks error 213, try this method to be sure you’ve tried everything else.
● When you reinstall QuickBooks, you need first reinstall the QuickBooks application, which will delete everything from the QuickBooks programme.
● After that, you won’t make the same error, but you’ll have to start over with the new System if you utilise this way.
● With the help of the error code number, QuickBooks finds any duplicate entries in your QBWin.log file and tells you.
● To fix this problem, manually rename duplicate entries. To do so, open QBWin.log and press Ctrl + F on the keyboard.
● Duplicate items will be highlighted and renamed once QuickBooks error 213 is not triggered.
Hopefully, by following the methods above, you will be able to resolve QuickBooks error 213. We trust our solutions will be beneficial to you, but if you require any technical assistance, you may contact our QuickBooks support USA to speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives. You can reach out to us at email@example.com if you need help. More QuickBooks-related solutions can be found at Quickbooks Support. You might want to take a look at our website.