The QuickBooks is a tool for correcting bookkeeping. The QuickBooks with its advanced features has completely altered accounting practices for small and medium-sized businesses. This is because QuickBooks incorporates information that is central to the functioning of an organization, such as market milestones, supervises and cares about tabs and payroll ability. You can find an error “QuickBooks cannot send your email to Outlook” while sending an email. This is usually caused by a problem with the settings.
In this article we have discussed the reasons and solution steps to solve this problem. If you need more information about the QuickBooks get in touch with our QuickBooks customer support they will assist you in the best possible manner.
The following are some possible causes for this mistake.
- The MAPI32.DLL file is corrupt, and QuickBooks is set to run automatically as an administrator.
- Outlook edition that isn’t sponsored and won’t submit emails from QuickBooks Damaged Outlook application
Note: Resolving this problem can be difficult; you should consult with our experts for a quick solution.
The QuickBooks Unable to send your Email to Outlook error can be easily resolved by following these measures.
Step 1: Ensure that administrative approvals are granted.
- You should make certain that QuickBooks is not set to run automatically.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop by right-clicking the QuickBooks desktop icon and selecting Assets.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Uncheck the box. For this program, run as an administrator. If this function is greyed out, click Change Settings for all users to uncheck it.
- After that, press submits and yes.
Step 2: Update your QuickBooks Desktop Email Preferences
- In QuickBooks, navigate to the Preferences selection box and select Edit.
- Pick Outlook from the My Expectations tab under Submit Forms, then click OK.
- Now is the time to send your QuickBooks test email. Whether or not the issue persists.
- Select the Preferences icon from the Edit menu.
- Select Send Forms from the drop-down menu. Under the My Preferences tab, pick Webmail or QuickBooks Email, and then click OK.
- This will make it easier to disable preferences.
- Press Submit Forms once more, and then select the My Preferences tab.
- Choose Outlook, and then click OK.
- QuickBooks should be closed.
- Then restart your device and send the test mail using QuickBooks.
Step 3: MAPI32.dll should be patched.
- To open File Explorer, click Windows+E at the same time, and then click on the PC’s left-hand pane.
- Select Local Disk (C :), then Windows, and finally System32.
- Select patch mapi.exe in the top right search box.
- Double-click patch mapi, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- You’ll restart the machine and begin again to send the email once the reconstruction process is over.
Step 4: Ensure Internet Explorer Mail Priorities
- Click the Windows+R keys together to activate Run Command.
- Type inetcpl to open Internet Properties and press OK.
- Select the Programs tab.
- Choose Programs to configure.
- Set Default Programs by clicking the Set Default Programs button.
- Choose the postal service that you want to use.
- Reopen QuickBooks after closing the Setup window.
Step 5: Uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks for Windows
- Simultaneously press the Windows+R keys and the Run button.
- Click OK after entering appwiz.cpl.
- Uninstall QuickBooks from the Programs and Functions menu.
- If it prompts you, select Yes, Next, and then delete.
- After that, press next and then delete.
- It can take some time to uninstall QuickBooks from your computer.
- Once the QuickBooks installation wizard has been successfully uninstalled press Finish.
- You can go to the QuickBooks official download page and reinstall your product on the computer.
- You can reinstall QuickBooks using a Clean Install App once more. It will assist you in resolving this issue in QuickBooks.
After following the steps above, you should no longer have the issue of “QuickBooks Desktop Cannot Send Your Email to Outlook,” but if it continues, you can contact our experts for assistance. Contact our QuickBooks Customer Support for help. Our experts can assist you if you send us an email at (email@example.com). They are ready to assist you. You can also go to www.quickbooksupport.net for more QuickBooks-related material.