QuickBooks users sometimes suffer from QuickBooks Error 12152, which usually occurs when users have an internet connection that is poor or unstable. Then again, when they try to download, install, or upgrade their QuickBooks programme, QuickBooks users encounter this error. So when you run your QuickBooks application, it is advised to examine your internet connection.
In addition, some users have reported having a good connection, but their application for QuickBooks is an outdated version. You are required to periodically update your QuickBooks software in order to save your QuickBooks Software from these minor errors.
Some of the potential causes of the Quickbooks error code 12152.
The triggers of QuickBooks Error 12152 are indeed the following:
- QuickBooks Error 12152 can occur because of an unstable internet connection, as stated above.
- An obsolete version of the QuickBooks programme or an older one. By obsolete edition, this means the 2016 or earlier version of QuickBooks.
- There is a risk that this error could occur when the Windows API is compromised or damaged. The QuickBooks application may have been installed incompletely.
- Your computer system could possibly be corrupted by spyware, viruses, or malware.
- The QuickBooks application may be hampered by third-party security applications such as firewall or antivirus.
- The application for QuickBooks is unable to write or read license details.
- The Windows operating system crashes unexpectedly.
- Your Windows inputs, such as your keyboard and mouse, may react very slowly.
- Within a specific time interval, the computer screen will freeze frequently for a few minutes.
Error messages are constantly displayed on the screen of your computer. Your Windows operating system could fully stop reacting.
Things to understand before you proceed to resolve the QuickBooks Error 12152
Here are the things you will need take into consideration before solving the 12152 QuickBooks Error:
- In particular, check your internet connection to make sure it is secure and good enough to run the programme for the QuickBooks application.
- Double-check the settings for your firewall and antivirus. If there is some kind of QuickBooks limitation, automatically disable it or uncheck-mark it.
- Updating your QuickBooks programme to the new update is advisable. Because of the older version of the QuickBooks application programme, there are several errors that may occur.
- Make sure that the latest version of your Windows operating system is updated as well. Make sure that you have your QuickBooks programme built entirely. If not, you will be forced to fully uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks programme.
- To uninstall any kind of virus, malware, or spyware on the system, run an anti-virus cleanup programme.
- Make sure there are no programmes in the background that are running. Prior to actually solving the QuickBooks Error 12152, close all the programmes.
What are the QuickBooks Error 12152 Solutions to fix the issue?
The solutions that aid in fixing QuickBooks Error 12152 are provided below:
Solution 1: Review your computer system’s date and time settings
- This error can sometimes take place if there is a problem with the computer system’s date and time settings. Follow the instructions to check the settings for the date and time:
- Go to your settings if you check the date and time and it is shown to be wrong. Click on the ‘Time and Date Change’ option.
- In your settings, configure the right date and time zone.
- Verify whether or not QuickBooks Error 12152 is still occurring.
Solution 2: Check your connection and internet settings
This error usually occurs, as described in the above points, due to poor internet connectivity. You must follow the steps given below in order to check your internet
- Settings for connection:
- Go to your settings on the internet. Click the keys for ‘Windows + R’.
- Moving to internet environments.
- Pick the ‘Advanced Alternative’ option after that.
- In the ‘Advanced Reset’ option, make the required modifications. Click on the option for ‘Save and Close.’
Solution 3: Get your PC restored
Often, in order to function effectively, the machine only needs a restoration. To restore your machine, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, as an Administrator, you are expected to log-in. Go to the start menu.
- Select the ‘All Programs’ option after that. Select the option ‘Accessories’.
- And after that, click the tab for ‘Device Tools.’ Tap the button ‘System Restore’.
- With a ‘Restore my pc to an early time’ option, a new window would open.
- Click on the option for ‘Next’.
- Select the ‘System Restore’ factor.
- Click on the choice for ‘Next’.
- The screen will open a window for the setup. Tap on the ‘Next’ option after that.
- Close all the programmes when the operation ends. Your PC shut-down.
- After that, restart and check whether or not the problem has been resolved.
Solution 4: Upgrade your application for QuickBooks
Updating your QuickBooks application on a regular basis is needed. This will stop small mistakes that waste business hours unnecessarily. To update your QuickBooks application, follow these steps:
- You have to uninstall the latest QuickBooks programme from your computer first.
- Go to the official website of QuickBooks after that to download the QuickBooks programme.
- Upon completion of the download, install it on your device. Make sure there is a complete and proper installation.
- Open the QuickBooks programme that your machine has recently mounted. Check and click on the ‘Scan’ tab in order to run it on your device.
- A list of all the errors currently running in the QuickBooks programme will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You are required to click on the option ‘Fix Everything’. This will wipe out all the mistakes.
Check to see whether or not the QuickBooks Error 12152 has been resolved.
We really hope that the above solutions will help to understand and fix the problem successfully, however if you find any difficulty feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks Support team and our experts will do their best to assist you. Apart from that you can also get the help by sending us an email (email@example.com) at any time and from almost anywhere in the world, you can search our website www.quickbooksupport.net, for more QuickBooks-related stuff.