QuickBooks is well recognized software for its accounting practices, and very popular among small businesses and homes.
QuickBooks Go Payment lets you collect and keep your credit cards and debit cards from your mobile device, which you can control it from your device such as iPhone or Android. To make payment transactions faster, the credit card reader plugs directly into your device. Your payment gets secured via chip card or non-chip card.
In this article we will focus on the steps to use go payment with QuickBooks point of sale. To learn more you can call our QuickBooks customer care number.
Essential points to be kept in mind.
- Mobile Sync characteristics, in the case of QuickBooks Point of Sale, provide the feature for credit card score sales from the internal or external of the store.
- GoPayment allows you to pick any kind of payment including experiment, key, coin, and test or swipe card.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale also includes payment account of GoPayment that is not Required.
- The Swipe price cost less in the case of QuickBooks Point of Sale purchases.
- The ios and Android smartphones are QuickBooks Intuit GoPayment users.
- The QuickBooks Point of Sale application synchronizes all important details that linked to sales and listing.
- These current payments are recognized in the context of QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Make a Mobile Sync
- Improvements will be made at a moment when adequate payments are calculated.
- Tap on the mobile Sync
- You can also synchronize manually by clicking the cloud icon in the top right corner of your QuickBooks Point of sale. Most products or receipts may be transferred at any moment. The synchronization process can’t be established from the mobile application
Establish the Record that can be Linked with the QuickBooks Go Payment
- Pick the item in the list that you want to endorse in Go Payment,
- As well, select Edit, from the information widget and select Sync with the Mobile checkbox.
- Then tap on save.
Arrange the Sections to Your Mobile Application
- Choose the Inventory, then Department List, In Point of Sale.
- And after that, select the department label to display the department name from the Department column.
- As per necessity you can modify the name of the department.
- Then complete the mobile sync to conclude.
Complete the Process of Sync in Go Payment
- From your mobile device choose the Go Payment button.
- Then Set the QuickBooks Go Payment app for and enroll in the QuickBooks Payments Account.
- After that select the menu option at the top and choose Settings.
- And then choose Sync Items from the Sync settings.
Hope the article will be a help to you to learn the Steps to Use Go Payment with QuickBooks Point of Sale. However, if you face any problem you can make a call on our QuickBooks customer care number and take assistance from ingenious professionals. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit – www.quickbooksupport.net. Stay in touch with our executives present 24*7 to guide you.