For small and medium-sized firms, QuickBooks is accounting software that provides a strong accounting framework that extends the enterprise. QuickBooks, however, are not free from faults and will show mistakes. Often, you may notice that everything has been messed up on the screen while reinstalling the QuickBooks Desktop. There are incredibly small icons and fonts on the screen that you can’t even read. In a typical QuickBooks view error that you need to correct for smooth operation of your accounting programme, QuickBooks font is too little. If you’re curious about a way to expand the QuickBooks font size, it can help you read this article until the end. In this post, we’ll explore how to fix the tiny font size error in QuickBooks Desktop. If you need assistance with QuickBooks, you can contact our QuickBooks helpdesk.
The ways to expand the Font Size in QuickBooks
In case you are experiencing the QuickBooks font tool small display problem, it means there is no choice available to expand font size in QuickBooks. However, in order to fix this problem you can change your Windows DPI and screen resolution. Some mentioned settings that will help you increase the font size in QuickBooks Desktop are mentioned below:
Solution 1: In QuickBooks, change the Display Settings
To obtain the best results in tackling QuickBooks small font issue, change the show and view requirements in QuickBooks:
- In the first place, quit QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open the Start menu for Windows.
- Enter QuickBooks in the search area after that.
- First, right-click the QuickBooks icon and pick the address of open file.
- Right-click the file for QuickBooks.exe and choose Properties.
- Go to the usability tab to proceed further.
- Select the disable display scaling check box for high DPI settings. You can also select Change high DPI settings and then override checkboxes for high DPI scaling behavior.
- Choose apply and then hit OK to finish.
Open QuickBooks now to see if there is too slight a problem with QuickBooks font changes. To get the error corrected, you can also consider the points given below.
Solution 2: Change Your QuickBooks Display Preferences
If you don’t know how to increase the font size in QuickBooks, then changing QuickBooks display preferences will help:
- Open QuickBooks and from the edit menu choose preferences
- Then pick Desktop View from the list and further pick My Preferences tab
- Now choose the One Window alternative in the View area, and press OK
- Restart the QuickBooks application to verify if too small a problem is fixed with the QuickBooks font. Try the next option if not.
Solution 3: Adjust your display settings for Windows
Setting the default Windows DPI setting can help you gain optimal display for the QuickBooks. Once you change it, it is possible to cite various QuickBooks display issues. Even then, you need to bear in mind that changing windows settings, along with the QuickBooks, will influence all applications on your computer. For the best view, limit your screen resolution to 1920 x 1080.
Change the Desktop Font Size of the QuickBooks in Registers, Forms & Lists
There is no feature which can help you enhance the font size of QuickBooks logo. You can, however, manually edit the QBW.ini files in the QuickBooks to get this request done.
- Close the QuickBooks and navigate by opening Windows Explorer to the QBW.ini file.
- Then Double-click QBW.ini to open the file
- Post that, the [Fonts] section must be located
- At the end of the [Fonts] line, move your cursor and click Enter
- Type the “Font Name = Arial” text and press “Enter”
- Then, enter “Font Size=12.3” and check if the font size of QuickBooks Desktop is easy to read.
Changing the default report font in QuickBooks for a particular report
To correct a QuickBooks font error that is too small for a relevant article, follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, run the report of your choosing for which you want to raise the font size of QuickBooks.
- Click alters report from the upper left corner of the screen afterwards.
- Press the tab for Fonts and Numbers.
- Choose the report area that you wish to modify
- Click and make your choices on the Change Font button.
- Press OK and leave the browser
- You can see your modified font choices in QuickBooks now.
These steps can help you resolve ‘too small’ problem with the QuickBooks font.
The solutions described above explain how to fix the QuickBooks font and icons that are too small a problem. If you’re still worried about how to change the font size in QuickBooks Desktop Support and need expert assistance, you may call our 24*7 helpdesk. Our full comprehensive help can assist you to figure out how to correct a QuickBooks font that is too small an error. You can also write to us at email@example.com. For any further information please log onto www.quickbooksupport.net.