It is not necessary every time that your company file is in same place where you are having other files, it may happen that your company file in QuickBooks Desktop is stored on some other computer. But you must check for the following instances so that you can access the company file from other location:
- When the network connectivity is shoeing instability
- The particular folder where your file is stored need some extra authenticated credential
- When your firewall prevents your system from any virus attach or third party attack
- When notification is turned on for power saving
The network dis connectivity is due to the following listed reasons:
- When you face the Windows error or the same error is shown on other computer
- Your server and host may suffer a same issue
- When there arises a problem in network connectivity between two computers
Method 1: Download and install the QuickBooks Tools Hub
The QuickBooks Tools Hub tries to resolve the most common errors occurred.
- Firstly, close the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Make a run to QuickBooks File Doctor tool, in the QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Go through the results.
- If No problem detected in your Company File is displayed, it explains that your company file is OK.
- If still the error is displayed, check your company data file, and rebuild it if required.
- If the data damage is been detected by QuickBooks Tool Hub, you can:
- Repair your company file easily.
- The backup which you have taken latest, must be required to restore.
- Recover lost data with QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool
Method 2: Reboot your computers
- Restart the server and prior to that check whether any other computer is connected as it should not be
- Restart your workstations.
Method 3: Verify the connectivity of your network
- Open or save another file on the server to confirm that you should have the required access with all authenticity
- Create and delete Microsoft Excel or WordPad file on that computer.
- If you are not able to create and delete file in that folder, then Set up Windows access permissions is needed for QuickBooks. As you don’t have the credentials to open the access for Windows.
If you are stuck while accessing above methods, immediately consult QuickBooks Error Support.
Method 4: Disable power management settings on the server
- Try to open the power management settings in Windows Control Panel on the computer where the company file is stored follow the guidelines given by QuickBooks Error Support team
- To start with either press Windows key on your keyboard or click on Start button on your PC
- Type Power Options, then choose Power Options
- Turn off all other modes on the host computer.
Obviously, to connect with you was a great choice. But if you are still facing any issue, feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Error Support and you can also send us a mail of all query on our mail id at email@example.com. For more details visit www.quickbooksupport.net.