QuickBooks is a accounting software designed by Intuit. QuickBooks has given a shape to accounting with which the accounting has made simpler and flexible to run and it also has made accounting geographically. But we all know with every software comes it advantages and disadvantages too.
What do you know about QuickBooks Error -6189, -77?
Suppose, you are trying to open a company file or you are trying to create a new file.
Why this QuickBooks Error -6189, -77 occurs?
This occurs due to following reasons:
- When there is mismatch between your transaction log file and your company file.
- When you have bounded permissions for Windows access
- When you want to open the company file which is not suitable for QuickBooks Desktop
- When file is being corrupted on software
- When different users are logged in by your company file and that too accessing Single User Mode
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error -6189, -77?
There are various methods to resolve QuickBooks Error -6189, -77 like you must update QuickBooks to its latest version so that any of the new updations can be made to resolve QuickBooks Error.
Method 1: Download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- You can easily download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- Download and install it in your desktop
- Once installation is done, click to run your computer
- Reboot your system.
Hope you are satisfied with our result. If you still not able to restore or open a company file contact QuickBooks Error Support @ 1-877-933-1633 and you can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our executives will revert you within next 24 hrs.