By this advanced feature in QuickBooks you can easily pay a bonus to an employee a regular pay check by following listed reasons:
- The bonus to an employee will be paid combined with regular pay checks and get it delivered at the same time and by the same method and the regular pay checks.
- Regular deductions might be applied to the bonus amount.
You can immediately contact our QuickBooks Support USA if at all you won’t be able to generate a bonus for regular pay check on their toll free number.
To generate a regular bonus pay check, kindly visit our article post and we request you to go through the following instructions mentioned below:
- You can easily create payroll as per to your regular process.
- In the Earnings box of the Preview Pay check window, select the Item Name column in the regular salary or an hourly item to get a drop-down menu, choose a bonus item.
- In the Rate column, type the total amount of the bonus.
- Manage federal and/or state withholding taxes as and when required.
- Choose Save and Close or Save and Next to continue in generating pay checks.
You are most welcomed on www.quickbooksupport.net. On a further note if you want guidance on such topics feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Support USA and you can also dial our toll free number @ 1-800-731-1629 or you can also send us an email at email@example.com.