When you face any QuickBooks Error you always ask for help, but how will you feel if you will get step by step procedures for resolving QuickBooks Error -6000, -816. So it’s going to be great for you to get along perfectly with QuickBooks Support USA to bug out errors. This error arises in QuickBooks when you are not able to use company file. This occurs due to various reasons like:
- You can open the company file on computer running with Vista
- This occurs due to damaged file
- When company file is located in Microsoft with numerous hard disks
- When same company file is in use with other program
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, -816?
Listed out are the steps to be followed for resolving QuickBooks Error -6000, -816:
Method 1: Rename all .ND and .TLG files
- Folder which contain all company files
- Search for the files with same name as of company file with .ND and .TLG
- Double click on File and choose Rename
- Enter .OLD extension with each file name.
- Firstly, open QuickBooks and log in to your company file.
- If still facing error, switch to next step to fix QuickBooks Error -6000, -816.
Method 2: Opening of company sample file
- In No Company File tab, click on Open Sample file
- Move to next solution, if still you are stucked in this QuickBooks Error -6000, -816.
Method 3: Copy QuickBooks Files on your desktop
- Click on to Open the folder where all company files are stored.
- Search for the company file with its extension
- Double click on File and then select Copy
- Now, then you can directly paste it on your desktop.
- Continue pressing the Ctrl key and open QuickBooks
- Now, No Company Window gets opened
- Select open or Restore current back up company
Method 4: use Automatic Data Recovery tool for restoring the back up.
Above were the steps explained you to help and resolve QuickBooks error -6000, -816. If at all you want the proper guidance min more details, contact us @ 1-800-657-0602, to QuickBooks Support USA our technical team of expert executives are available 24*7 to help you out in making you hurdle free. We value our customers and assure you that we will keep posting such informative article on these topics.. You can also leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.