Read below to know what’s new and improved in the latest updates to QuickBooks Desktop 2019 and Enterprise 19.0.
QuickBooks are regularly updated to give you a better experience and fix issues. Below mentioned release notes explain what’s new and improved QuickBooks 2019.
The important point to be noted is that each new update includes all the changes from earlier updates.
If you keep your automatic updates turned on, then QuickBooks will automatically download updates for you. But you can manually check for updates anytime.
Release 9 (R9) – June 2019
Release 9 (R9) Look below for the changes in this new update.
- Updates to Payroll compliance
|Payroll compliance||For Payroll users in the following states|
· Indiana (except Assisted). You will now be able to set up your employees’ State Occupational Code(SOC) as seasonal and file State Unemployment Income (SUI) quarterly using the XLT tool.
· Maine. You will now have the access to set up your employees’ SOC as seasonal.
· Washington. You can now identify and correct Paid Family Medical Leave (PFML) discrepancies before quarterly filing.
|Bug Fixes||· Fixed the issue where the invoice history appears as blank if you use the credit memo to pay the invoice.|
· Fixed the Payments Login icon issue when emailing an invoice.
· Fixed the issue where an error page displays when a user clicks Customers – Link Payment Services to Company File.
· Fixed an issue to show Past Due stamp after clicking What’s New when on an invoice.
· Fixed the error that appeared when closing Accountant copy files.
Release 7 (R7)
Get to know ‘What’s important about Release 7’?
- Change to QuickBooks File Manager password reset
|QuickBooks File Manager Password Reset||· License based password reset replaces the challenge based password reset process.|
|Bug Fixes||· Bug fixes include:|
o It helps to Resolve the- issue where inconsisty were observed when accountant copied files were used for Pick, Pack, and Ship.
o Fixed an issue with credit cardholder name not appearing in an EMV transaction.
Release 6 (R6)l
What’s salient about Release 6?
- IIF Import improvements and bug fixes
|Duplicate Data Lines||· If you have an IIF import file that have duplicate data lines, the file will now be imported successfully EXCEPT for the duplicate data lines.|
|Import for items with hidden parents||· Accounts, customers, class and inventory items with hidden parents will now import successfully.|
|IIF Import Bug Fixes||· Bug fixes include:|
o Invoices that have both invoice and credit lines now import successfully
o Deposit transactions with 2 decimal points will now import
o Issues with importing employee names has been resolved
o Format for time in decimal and hours only is now supported
o Field for Doc Reference number for payments and bills has been extended from 11 to 20 characters
|Performance||Performance development for FIFO enabled company files when saving inventory related transactions (especially fruitful for large company files)|
|Data corruption resolved||The subject that caused data duplicity when voiding an invoice that was created from a sales order has been resolved.|
|Incorrect reporting resolved||The issue that was causing the Inventory Stock Status by Site and the Inventory price run-through by Site to exhibit twice the right amount has been resolved.|
What’s important about Release 5?
- Fixation of Error – 1328
|Bug Fixes||· The issue that will cause Error 1328 for some users when installing Release 4 (R4).|
What’s salient about Release 4?
- Payroll consent and imminent
- Self support experience
- TSheets combination
|Accountant’s Copy File Transfer||· Improvements have been made to the ACFT experience for better alliance with accountants.|
|Bug Fixes||· Crash issues while applying credits to Invoice have been fixed|
· Fixation of Error when closing QBA files if you have 2019 and lower QuickBooks version on the same PC
|Fixed Asset Manager||· Upgrade for calculations in order to support the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017|
|IIF||o Enhanced IIF import and fixes to common bugs and known issues:|
o Receive decimal and standard time composition in the Timer activity information
o IIF import for employee designation
o IIF invoice to permit gloomy qty in the same invoice
o Fixed the spelling to ENDTRNS
|Payroll docility||· QBDT Payroll products gives you complete confidence that you are paying your employees right as they are entirely docile with US tax laws.|
|Payroll reports||· The new version will now be able to generate “State Mandated Retirement” reports for states that require reporting of retirements deductions from each employee’s pay check.|
|Payroll On boarding||The issues that follow below are now fixed!|
· We’ve engulfed a manageable and faster in-product Payroll purchase experience.
· After purchase, you can easily onboard to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. With the help of ‘Express Setup’ option, you can swiftly attach your employees, set up their pay and benefits and run your first payroll.
|Self Help||· The discovery of content and Intuit support channels in help panel has been Improved.|
|TSheets Integration||· Combine your TSheets account straight from within QuickBooks with an updated integration technique.|
· Set up a TSheets account directly within QuickBooks prior to combining.
What’s salient about Release 3?
- Invoice Tracker has been improved
- SDK strengthening
- Troubleshoot and fixing inaccuracy linked to saving forms as PDF or printing them
|Accounts Receivable||· Fixing of issue that causes an invoice form to freeze for users with Microsoft Outlook (all versions) installed.|
|Bank Feeds||· Improvisation in messaging & fixes for common error scenarios in Bank Feeds.|
|Inventory||· Rather than shutting down the warehouse for a few days for a physical inventory count the new update allows you to Cycle count and keep a track of the actual inventory at any point in time without having to .With the cycle count, you can track inventory in a way that will help reduce pilferage and cost while improved accuracy.|
|Invoice Status Tracker||· Support for QuickBooks Email|
· Messaging for Outlook 2010 customers to outline unavailability of Viewed Status due to technical limitations of this Outlook version
· Fixes for known bugs and improvements in solidity.
|Payments||· Fixed an issue when void transaction is failing|
|Payroll||· Sick/Vacation Pay: You can now allow your employees to carry over the limited number of unused sick hours and decide the limit on the number of unused sick hours that can be carried over by your employees from previous year to the current year .|
· The issue of missing Employee’s information after the upgrade has been fixed.
|Pick, Pack, Ship (Enterprise)||The following issues are now fixed!|
· Inventory reports using the terminology “stock” instead of “inventory”
· When in the multi-user mode, locks should now be released on a Sales Order once packing list creation is finished
· Issue with shipped volume appearing to be zero in the printed packing slip though it has some value
· Column arrangement issue causing notes overlap with Delivery Date column
· Clear Search button is now available
· MC 40 Device: Ghost text in the PO search screen and item search is no longer truncated
|Print PDF||· Users will now have a troubleshoot button to fix errors when saving forms as PDF or printing them.|
|User Interface||· Improved error messages with clear instructions if action is required.|
You may call our QuickBooks Customer Care Support USA executive on our toll-free number. There are other mediums also to contact us. You may contact us to visit our website portal @ www.quickbooksupport.net or even reach out to us by sending us an email at email@example.com.