Now it becomes easy to download PayPal transaction in QuickBooks on direct basis. In order to carry out the procedure, follow the given step guide prepared by our QuickBooks Support professional especially designed for the users that are regularly commencing with hassles while integrating PayPal transactions into QuickBooks.
- Very first task is to Log on your PayPal account
- After successful login Click on My Account Tab then open History that is appearing under the Request Money bar.
- As soon as Request Money bar open, Click on small More link that appear at the bottom right corner at the Request Money bar then next task is to simply select Download History option.
- From Download History pop up window, select the appropriate date range, which may vary from Custom Date Range to Last Download to Present from the list that is presented via drop down manner.
- Here your task is to select correct which type of file you want to download i.e; File Type to Download. This selected file is having .iif file extension of QuickBooks.
- Now, Click on Download History to proceed or can contact QuickBooks Technical Support Number mentioned below.
- In case from here you want to enter account names then try to update account names that exactly appear on the company chart of account section in QuickBooks, this may be available in following three forms:
a) PayPal Account Name
b) Other Expenses Account Name
i. While working with Other Expense Name Option then make sure that the expenses account will not interface with sub account of the other present expense account or it might be turning into bank accounts when it comes to import PayPal transactions in QuickBooks.
ii. In case Accounts Payable balances are paid by PayPal transactions, then entering Accounts Payable names are mandatory. But while doing this keep in mind that each and every vendor name in PayPal must be matched with the respective names in QuickBooks.c) Other Income Account Name
- In Other income account name make sure that income account that are being used will never mismatch with sub-account of the other income account name or to perform the action correctly they will be turned into back accounts when it comes to import.
- ii. In case if Accounts Receivable balances are already paid by PayPal transactions, then in this particular case entering Accounts Receivable names must match with the customer name in the QuickBooks.
After performing above mentioned steps, you are required to fill boxes whenever you receive message from PayPal stating. In case this issue is still persists while integrating PayPal transactions in QuickBooks then feel free to contact our QuickBooks Support USA experts by calling our toll free to get help with QuickBooks Technical Support Experts.