If users are using Express Install, but they are not able to find or open QuickBooks Desktop 2022. Then no need to worry as we are here to know what to do if users getting this kind of issue and how we can fix it with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Expert. Our experts will recommend users to follow the steps that are given below to find or open QuickBooks Desktop 2022.
Step 1: While using QuickBooks, have you seen QuickBooks Server 2022 in Programs and Features.
- First, open windows from start menu button.
- Next you need to open Control Panel.
- Now, navigate to Programs and Features.
- After that, you can search for QuickBooks Server 2022 under the uninstall or change a program list.
If you are able to find it, but don’t see QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise 2022 on the list, then you need to proceed to step 2.
Step 2: You can also uninstall QuickBooks Server in QuickBooks Desktop.
- First, click & select QuickBooks Server 2022 from uninstall or change a program list.
- Next click & select Uninstall/Change and then click Next.
- After that, you need to select delete to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2022.
Step 3: You can run the downloaded QuickBooks Desktop 2022 install again in QuickBooks Desktop.
- First, click & select Custom and Network options when prompted.
- Now with the help of next screen, you may select one of these options:
- First: I’ll be using QuickBooks Desktop on this computer machine.
- Second: I’ll be using QuickBooks Desktop on this computer, AND I’ll be storing our company file here so it can be shared over our network.
- Once you get ready, then select Next to complete the installation.
However, we believed that the above blog will help users to know what to do if users are not able to find or open QuickBooks Desktop 2022 and how they can fix it with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Expert. If they have more doubts, then please visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net by clicking on it, you will get connect with our experts over a chat or phone call.