Whether you are using QuickBooks for small sized, medium sized or large size enterprise, users should be aware with the set of price levels. If you don’t, then you need not to worry. We are here to keep you posted how one can set price levels in QuickBooks Point of Sale with the help of our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Phone Number.
Users will also get to know that with the help of QuickBooks Point of Sale, it is very easy to create different price points for an inventory item and by using it, users can create discount levels for their employee pricing or wholesale pricing for certain vendors in QuickBooks point of sale. In order to resolve price level set issues, they need to follow the steps that are given below.
How to set price levels in QuickBooks Point of Sale
Users want to know how to set price levels in QuickBooks Point of Sale, then please follow these steps:
1. First, click & select File, then go for Preferences.
2. Next choose Company.
3. Then click & select Price Levels.
4. Click & select the Price Level Name.
5. Now it is required to fill Price Markdown percentage, then select Save.
Users can also edit or change price levels while making a sale. If they want to do the process of sale, then select I want to and then select Change Price Level and then type new price level, as per your need.
How one can edit or change an individual item price in a price level in QuickBooks.
1. First, click & select the item from the Item List.
2. Next type the new price or discount for each of the price levels, after selecting pricing list.
3. Once you are done, click & select Edit Item window to quit the price levels.
4. At last, click & select save.
Hope the above stated article will help you to know how one can set price levels in QuickBooks Point of Sale with the help of our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Phone Number. If you are still facing the same issue, then we strongly recommend that you contact our QuickBooks point of sale support number and our experts will help to resolve the issue. You can also write to us at email@example.com. For more information visit – www.quickbooksupport.net.