QuickBooks is well recognized software for its accounting practices, and very popular among small businesses and homes. In this article we will understand how to make use of the QuickBooks online bill pay. Bill pay feature of the QuickBooks can ease your life to a greater extent, you can make the payment without leaving your place and keep the records of the transactions done and also memorize about the unpaid bills.
Why use QuickBooks bill pay!
If you’re running a business then you’ll have to understand how and when you’re paying your bill and generally use third party process for this. In case you want to make payments then you move to the online bill payment on QuickBooks, it will give you the feature of making payments on time.
Few feature of the QuickBooks online bill pay are listed below:
- The foremost advantage of the QuickBooks online is that you can pay for your bills without any problem in a hassle free way.
- QuickBooks online will instantly track any transactions you’ve made.
- Payment can be made in a simple, fast, and secure manner with QuickBooks online.
- You can pay without moving from your place while you are working on QuickBooks.
- You are the authority to issue checks whilst using QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks alerts you of your outstanding bills.
Learn the ways to pay bills with the help of QuickBooks online
- At first open your QuickBooks Accounts and press the plus sign shown on the top of the page to make the bill payment using the QuickBooks online bill pay.
- After that you’ll then open a window with some option to choose Pay Bills.
- Thereafter, a new window will be displayed and you will now have to choose any bill to do the payment and type in the actual details.
- After you have finished the details, then you have to return to the Check Register and ensure that you have entered the payment information correctly, and afterwards choose the transaction and banking option.
- Afterwards open the Go to Register, option.
- The bill created last time is shown on the top of the page.
- You must then confirm that your payment has been properly applied and confirm that the amount is reduced from the accounts of the vendors.
- You must go Vendors option to check this.
- After that the window will then open with the bills you have created and you need to select one of them.
- Then you will have to pay the same amount which is mentioned.
- You can see your bill on the next screen, you need to check your bill status, and it should be “PAID.”
Pay your bills with the QuickBooks online.
You will be directed by steps down about how to execute the payment.
- At First, open your QuickBooks online and afterwards tap on plus icon.
- And after that click on Pay Bills.
- After that you have to check mark the bills you intend to pay for.
- Write down your payment price here.
- Then Pick any date for Process, the funds will be withdrawn from the bank account on the chosen date.
- After that you’ll have to choose the online QuickBooks bill pay method. You can select your credit card, bank account and debit card.
- You will check all the information filled in is correct before uploading your QuickBooks Online Bill Pay. When you find it to be perfectly correct then press the submit button.
The way to manage your cash in the QuickBooks
QuickBooks online bill payment offers you with the functionality of paying your bill without moving from your chair. There are two ways of paying bills online the first is to pay bills using checks and the second is to pay bills using bill.com. You can select one of those two as the easiest and cheapest way of paying bills.
Hope the article will be a help to you to know how to pay bill with help of the QuickBooks online. However, if you face any problem you can make a call on our QuickBooks customer care number and take assistance from ingenious professionals. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information visit – www.quickbooksupport.net. Stay in touch with our executives present 24*7 to guide you.