You might be in a process to make a decision for choosing the right accounting software for your business or you had already selected the software for making a boost to your business. QuickBooks uses the record for their deposits in the software so that it reconciles with the bank record. If in case the bank keeps track of the payment individually, with which they can add on their transaction one by one. This software permits every user to link with their bank accounts and perform the transactions directly from QuickBooks Desktop. There are times, when you record or add the deposit not exactly in the account bank. In such instances, it becomes mandatory to undo the deposit without even hindering the payment record.
So, let us start to delete a deposit in QuickBooks Deposit.
- Firstly, choose the accurate list
- Select the icon of Chart of Accounts
- Double click on the account
- Now, when you have selected the account, now choose the deposit by making a right click on it
- If want to delete it from the list, you must select it from the list
- Choose Edit tab
- Select the Delete line
- Choose Delete Deposit when you are required to delete the complete deposit
Once you had learnt the process of deleting a deposit in QuickBooks, you must be updated with deleting a payment from the deposit in QuickBooks.
If still you are stuck with some issue, you can immediately contact QuickBooks Customer Support or follow the below mentioned steps to delete the payment in QuickBooks Deposit.
If you have decided to not accept the payment, you can select the Edit menu in software to delete the payment.
- At the very beginning, QuickBooks home page, you are required to click on the record deposit.
- Select Cancel, when the payment is viewed to deposit window on the screen of your system.
- Next, select the particular deposit which you want to delete. If you are not able to find it, choose the earlier one
- At last, you are required to click on the Edit menu and then choose Delete Deposit.
- Now hit Ok when you want to delete the payment.
Consult with our QuickBooks Customer Support team if the above method is not working.
When you had made payment in another account
- Click on the QuickBooks Home Page
- Select the Lists menu
- Choose Chart of Accounts
- Double click on Un deposited funds
- Select the specified payment which you want to delete
- Click to open the Edit menu, Choose Delete payment
- Select OK so that the specified entry can be deleted
How to Delete Duplicate Payments in QuickBooks Desktop
- Try to click to open the software
- Choose the particular company file
- Select Make Deposit
- Choose the line where you want to delete the specified payment which is replicated
- Select Edit
- Choose the Delete Line
- Select Save
- Select the Chart of Accounts
- Double click on undeposited fund
- Choose Delete Deposit
We really hope now you will be able to delete the deposit on your own, if still you encounter any bug immediately contact QuickBooks Customer Support. Send us a mail on our mail id at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stay in touch with our executives available 24*7 to guide you to make your accounting bug free and tension free.