Hope, you are satisfied with the usage of QuickBooks, it is a software which is used to access various financial tools and services. There are various great features of QuickBooks which we make use in day to day business. By high level of demand of QuickBooks in market, we are making a huge benefit out of it. QuickBooks Online Backup has variety of measures in order to protect the access, loss, misuse and the data altered which is personally identified having the control. It highly apply the security measures and usage of encryption technology.
Active Online Backup account displays the status of disabled
If you are thinking to resolve the error Online backup account has been blocked when you try to take back up your files, you need to reinstall your Online Back up.
- Foremost, Uninstall QuickBooks Online Backup.
- On your keyboard, continue holding Windows+ R to open the run command.
- Enter in control and choose OK to open the Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features.
- Click on QuickBooks Online Backup and choose Uninstall or Change.
- Go through the instructions to complete the process of back up
- Re-install QuickBooks Online Backup.
- Download the setup file.
- Once prompted, save the Onlinebackup_quickbooks.msi file.
- Right-click on the .msi file and click on Run as Administrator.
- Go through the instructions to complete the process of installation
- Type the Account ID and Password that you received through email when you have signed up for online back up, and select OK.
- Choose Continue and follow the dialog boxes.
When you face the error when backup ran out of the time
The Backup error ran out of the time, when you are running a scheduled back up due to the following listed conditions:
- When more than one files are selected which is been compressed
- When you tried to rebuilt your company file due to updation of software or damaged data
- When the chosen file is being compressed automatically when that reaches to specified size and the type of file selected.
- Double click on the icon of QuickBooks Desktop to open the file.
- In the File menu, choose Save Copy or Backup.
- Click on Backup Copy and choose Next.
- Click on Online Backup and choose Next.
- Go and follow the instructions very carefully.
If you are still stuck with some of the error contact QuickBooks Customer Support.
Obviously, we had posted a great content on this topic. If you are facing any sort of issue, feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Customer Support and you can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website by typing the URL www.quickbooksupport.net. You can also have a live conversation with our chat experts who are available all round the clock and available geographically.