You are needed to gather the tax information for collecting the tax goods, services what company is providing. As QuickBooks helps you to maintain an exact record which you can easily handle and pay them for correct tax collecting agency.
So, you follow the onscreen instructions with QuickBooks Support:
Adjust the Sales tax Amount you owe:
When you are thinking to create an adjustment, you can easily transfer your money from one account to other out from your Sales tax liability report. Following could be the reason for the adjustment you are thinking to make.
- When your sales tax agency credits for previous payment or early discount
- When there are corrections made for sale in previous year
- When there is approx. difference in QuickBooks and sales tax forms.
How will generate an adjustment of the sales tax due
- In the Vendors menu, choose Sales Tax
- Click on Adjust Sales tax due
- In Sales Tax Adjustment Window:
- Type the adjustment date, sales tax vendor, adjustment account
- In Adjustment tab, select if you want to increase or decrease the sales tax
- In Memo field, type any additional note
- Choose OK
Adjust amount for Sales Tax Items
By this, you are satisfied with the response you got from our side. If you are still stuck in QuickBooks, you are free to contact us at QuickBooks Support on toll free number without any delay @ 1-800-731-1629 and you can also drop a mail to us at email@example.com. You can be in touch with our experts through online chat process where they can guide you instantly. They are so quick in their service that they highly acknowledge it and then process accordingly and they just respond you back without any delay.